Steven Has Returned

Well, he wasn't really gone, just took a step back. I figured as much. He is my Primary Guide, or as he likes to call himself, my Companion Traveler. :)

A friend of mine drew a spirit portrait of Steven for me. I thought it turned out pretty well.


Steven has come to me in many forms. The first time I saw him he was high up and HUGE. The white light around him was extremely bright and his presence was overwhelming. I felt very humbled by him and somewhat ashamed, as if I were being judged or something. I can't quite explain the feeling. I don't recall what exactly he looked like, but I remember seeing a large cowboy hat and thinking how odd it was that he was a cowboy.

The next time I saw him was during meditation. I must have gone astral and not realized it. I remember seeing the bare upper body of a man. He came up to me and hugged me tightly. I could feel the warmth of his body and felt very attracted to him at the same time. I felt very, very loved. He was wearing blue jeans (the cowboy) and I remember feeling the rough texture of the denim and wondering who this handsome man was that was hugging me. My curiosity got the better of me and I looked up. What I saw was quite surprising and to this day is my most cherished memory of Steven. I saw a man, in his mid to late twenties, with golden brown eyes and very dark hair that hung around his face just to about his shoulder and was in hundreds of teeny, tiny braids. These braids were perfectly straight and a shiny black. His features and skin tone were very Greek/Mediterranean. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen and I instantly recognized him, though I was not sure from where. I then heard an audible chuckle (Steven's trademark) and he asked me, "Do you not remember me?" Hearing his voice reverberate through my mind startled me and I gasped both from the shock of hearing his voice and from the realization that I was face to face with my beloved guide. I knew it was a moment I would never forget and as I tried to make sense of it all, I felt myself retreat from the scene and Steven's arms. I could still hear him chuckling as I opened my eyes. I was devastated when I realized the experience was over and grieved for a while afterward. For a long time all I wanted was to leave my body and go back to wherever I had been. Some days I still long for it.

The next time I saw him was in a lucid dream. I had asked before bed that night to see him. I missed him and wanted visual confirmation that he was around me still. I recall dreaming of being in a house and getting ready to eat dinner. A man came up to  the table and laid before me a strange looking assortment of very foreign looking foods. I don't know what the food was, but it seemed Asian to me. I heard a voice ask, "What? You don't like it?" At that moment the dream turned lucid as I recognized that I could audibly hear the voice. I looked up and saw a man who looks very much like the spirit portrait above. He was smiling ear to ear and was very much Asian. He was not handsome to me at all but there was love and understanding emanating from him and I knew it was Steven. I remember seeing straight, black hair kind of in a bowl cut around his face. He had very large cheeks and slanted brown eyes. Yet his voice was the same as I had heard it before. I was shocked from the experience and instantly went back into my body. I told Steven that I preferred his other look. I have not seen his Asian look since.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams