In the Shower, In the Car

The title of this post is for laughs. Those of you who know how strange guides can be, will understand the humor in it. Those of you who are unfamiliar with the link between guides and water, I will explain.

For some reason, guides like to make themselves known when their charge is taking a shower or a bath. I have been told it has something to do with the water and its ability to augment whatever energy it touches. We all know that electricity and water don't mix because water is a very good conductor of electricity. In the same way, it is a very good conductor for Spirit. Not only is a nice, relaxing bath or a quick shower a great opportunity for our guides to communicate with us because of us being in contact with water, but we are also alone without the daily distractions of life which normally would interfere with communication.

When I first met my guides, I was often bombarded with messages the minute I took my evening shower. Sometimes I was caught off guard and initially this embarrassed me. I mean, I was naked and...um there was a man's voice in my head! Not exactly something I was use to! Plus, there was no way to hide! It took a lot of getting use to. Eventually, I got very comfortable with it and in time the communication was all day, so with or without water, it didn't matter.

Fast-forward to now. Lately, I have been getting bombarded with information, messages, healing - the works! - on may way to work. Thus, the second half of the post title. I have posted about some of the experiences I have had already, but this week I realized my time in the car is pretty much the only time I receive messages these days. Usually the messages are quite intense, with huge amounts of energy pouring through me which leaves me full of such amazing emotions and recognition of Spirit that I almost always end up crying. Sometimes I feel like the tears are my body overflowing with emotion as it is released from some pent up, unknown and secret space. I have also been getting nudges and thoughts from my guide, Steven, here and there in the evening before bed, but nothing at the magnitude I have been getting them while driving to work.

So this week, while on the way to work I had some interesting realizations/messages whatever you want to call them. Earlier in the week I got these messages from Steven: "Everything is going as planned" or "Don't worry, everything is going to work out" and "Step by step, day by day, you're on your way (song)". One night I specifically heard, "You don't need to worry, it IS going to happen (this is in regard to my graduate coursework and future plans)". One morning on the way into work I got "You are on track". With these messages come visions of a road spread out before me. It is paved and I can see down it for miles. It is similar to what a long stretch of the interstate looks like but without other cars. The road is shining white in the sunshine and I feel pleased. I just know that I have entered a phase in my life where things are just going to fall into place; where no obstacles will present themselves and where I don't second-guess myself. It is such a relief!

EVERY time I get these messages I want to cry with relief and happiness. It is a huge release for some reason and it always makes me smile. These encounters leave me feeling calm and the calm stays with me throughout the day. I can't explain it! Lately, things are so clear when they normally aren't. I find myself habitually saying something or acting some way or doing something and I get a thought or a feeling like - Why are you doing/saying/acting this way? And I stop it if it is not in line with how I feel or who I am. I also feel so connected to everyone around me.

And I realize: I love life!

If you know me, or even knew me five years ago, to hear me say this should shock you. It shocks me. Yet, at the same time, it so perfectly fits. I love life. I don't want to die, I want to live!


Comments

Pam Berman said…
(((((((((((((((Dayna)))))))))))))) You are such a beautiful soul....I am so very happy that you are blessed with this amazing connection to and flow with spirit. YOU are going to do great things-you are a lightworker and a Teacher...I am so happy to have met you xxx miss you too x
Dayna Stone said…
(((((Pam)))))) I miss you, too! Thank you for all your love and support. You are wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams