Memory of Between Lives

I keep being amazed by the things I am remembering. Today I remembered the moments before I entered into this body. I had always remembered seeing Earth and feeling drawn to come down into a body, but I could not remember anything more. Well, I did today.

I remembered walking along a path with a woman who I instantly recognized as "Mom" but not from this life but maybe another one but I cannot place the life at this time. She had shoulder length brown hair that was very smooth and pulled back from around her face. She was smiling and very happy. Can still see her clearly. She was excited and encouraging. The place where we were was very bright and looked like Earth with green grass, trees and blue sky. I could see benches along the path that were bright white and the walkway we were walking on was lined with a similar white stone edging.

The woman walked with me to a domed shaped building. It was not very large and seemed almost out of place as it was just sitting at the end of the path. It was a light gray color, almost reminding me of a space craft. Inside the building it was very dark. I was led to a chair. I sat down and was given something.  It looked like a book, but the pages were not full of words but images that played like a movie. The book-like object showed me images from the life I was about to go into. The images were fast moving; too fast to see specific details, and moved page to page, flipping one over the other. However, I do remember talking to the woman about my older sister, who was already born.

Then the woman turned me in my chair to face a large screen. This was where I was prepared to go into life. I think they erased my memories then but can't remember, which I think is the point. :) I just remember seeing a black screen that was not flat but more curved around the edges, as if it were going with the contours of the dome we were inside of.

When I was finished "preparing for life" I was swiveled around in my chair yet again. This time I saw an image of Earth below me. At this point I felt nervous as well as excited. I could sense the presence of a man to my left, but I could not see his face. His voice was deep as he said, "It is time".  I got really nervous when I heard his voice but I felt pulled downward. I also felt needed, as if there were people in life who were calling for me. That is the last thing I remember of life on the Other Side. The next memory is being aware of the inside of my mother's womb.

Comments

Pam Berman said…
Wonderful, Dayna-thank you for sharing this deeply personal memory with us. God bless you xx
Ekojin said…
What's soo crazy about that is I remember the brief moments before entering this life's body as well. Just that I was falling it seemed or well coming down from the sky...That's all I remember though. I first had this memory when I was really little and I've never forgotten it.
Dayna said…
Your welcome Pam. xx And Ekojin - there is a feeling of descending along with a calm feeling and total darkness. It just goes to show that we can remember more than we realize. xx

Popular posts from this blog

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams