Healing Hands


Recently my mother develop intense back pain that had her in tears and barely able to walk. She asked me for healing but I was too busy and kept putting it off. Then one night she came to visit me. I remember thinking "I should give her healing". As soon as I had the thought my hands began to tingle and get hot. I decided to ask her and she eagerly agreed.

By the time I put my hands over her aching back I could feel heat rush up and through my body and into my hands. My upper body also got very hot and my typically cold hands and feet were pulsating with energy. I could see the dark areas and inflammation in my mother's physical aura in my mind's eye. It was bad and the energy was rushing in so fast that knew it was needed. My mother commented that it felt like my hands were on her, but they weren't, they were about three inches above her. She also said she could feel heat in areas that I was not even near, like the bottom of her feet and her legs.

I kept my hands above her until I got tired and then laid them directly on her body. I could feel the energy coming in waves and the pulsating in my hands continued. At one point my left hand got cooler and I knew this meant the energy was  being exchanged. Typically the cooler hand is pulling energy out and the hot hand in sending energy but it maybe the other way around as my mother commented that she felt the most heat under the area where my cool hand was laying. The specifics escape me at this time, but it doesn't matter. All that mattered was the healing was working.

I kept feeling like I needed to massage her leg and so I asked permission and it was granted. I stopped and did some healing on the bottom of my mother's foot. She commented that she felt pain which was strange because I also got a shot of pain to my hand, though it was temporary and not uncomfortable.

The healing lasted about a half hour. My mother left and I thought upon the healing session. It had been years (five?) since I had given healing and it brought up questions that I have long asked myself in regards to healing.

I use to give myself healing every night. I even developed a personal healing meditation CD that is available via this blog for download. However, over time I wondered: Is personal healing or hands on healing (Reiki) even necessary? Don't our guides give us healing? What about angels? Don't they provide healing when we need it?

The answer is, no we don't need to do Reiki or hands on healing or anything like that. It isn't necessary. Our guides and angels will provide us with the healing we need when we need it. However, it all depends on what was decided by each of us for our life on Earth.

If, for example, you chose in this life to get cancer as one of your lessons. You will get cancer. That is predetermined. However,  you have the freedom to seek healing on your own through other sources and to ask for additional healing. You may have instructed your guides and the angels who attend to you to not give healing unless asked. Or you may have told them no healing at all. It all depends on the life lessons you want to learn and, if you wish to end your life through a certain illness or physical condition then it will be.

With these answers in my mind, I chose to stop self-healing. I typically now just ask my guides for healing and leave it at that. I also stopped giving healing during this time, but I would have given it if asked, my mom just happened to be the first to ask (in-person, I've had lots of requests on-line but that's another blog).

So, back to my mom. The next day she said she awoke pain-free. She was so happy that she went about doing all the things she had not been able to do. Unfortunately, she overdid it and by the end of the day was in pain again. I gave her more healing but this time I did not feel it was as intensely needed. She is still in pain today, but moving around more. I know there is more healing to be done, but it should be done by doctors, not me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams