Visit from a Friend

I had something that has never happened to me before happen to me this morning. It was not anything really spectacular but it was different. It is something that happens to other psychics and mediums, not to me. I guess now it happens to me.

What was it? Well, let me back track to before this different thing happened.

Visit from a Friend

I slept fitfully last night again. At some point, though, I recall being at my Mom's house in her bedroom. My mom came in and announced that one of my friends had come a long way to see me. She told me the name of this friend and I was in total disbelief. Why would she come so far to see me?

I peaked out the door just to make sure there wasn't a mistake. Sure enough, there sat my friend on my Mom's sofa. She smiled at me and waved.

I retreated into the bedroom in disbelief. Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Oh my! I was wearing my night gown, my hair was a mess and I didn't have any makeup on! So I hurriedly tried to fix myself up. Realizing I didn't want to keep my friend waiting, I gave up and went out to see her. This friend of mine, gracious as always, was not bothered one bit when I came out of the room wearing my night gown. She hugged me and told me she came to help me with healing. I took a good look at her as if to make sure it was really her and it appeared to be.

I remember being distracted and worrying we would wake my family. It was dark still, like very early morning, and I knew they would awaken from us talking. Still worried about my appearance, I tried to go to the other bathroom but my friend told me my sister was using it. I could hear her showering when I went to the bathroom door. My friend waited patiently in the living room, talking with my family and appeared very at ease. I, on the other hand, was very anxious and could not seem to stay still.

Finally, I stayed still long enough to talk with my friend. She was wearing white (I want to say it was a night gown, too) and she was not alone. She had another lady with her but I didn't know who she was yet. My friend stood with me and began talking to me about healing, specifically about my heart chakra. I remember telling her about something (can't remember now) and she pointed to my root chakra and then to my head and then to my heart and said, "That is 10 (points at head) and 2 (root chakra)". Then she settled on my heart chakra for a while, as if giving me healing. I remember repeating back to her, "Oh yeah, 10 and 2".

We then walked around the back side of the house. The other woman, who I now recognized as my friend's daughter, was with us as were some other females I didn't recognize. I remember when we went outside it was still dark and there was a white mist in the air, like a fog, and it was cool and moved as we walked through it. We stepped up onto the back porch and went inside.There was more conversation here but I can't recall what we talked about. I do remember talking about my sister and her boyfriend and my friend told me that she didn't believe the man with my sister was her boyfriend. I also remember wanting to tell my friend something but feeling I shouldn't.

Then the dream shifted and I was inside the house looking for my friend who was now leaving. She and her daughter had gone outside. I went outside to find them. What I saw was not my Mom's front yard at all. Instead it looked like we were in a subdivision in some suburban area I do not know. There was a nice, paved cement drive that led out to the street. On the street were many parked cars, all of which I recognized as my family's cars. One car in specific was my sister's car and I recall thinking it odd that my sister was around (she has not been home in over a decade).

I went down to my SUV (not familiar to me) and opened the back sliding door. Inside was an infant in an infant seat. She was sleeping sounding. My friend was standing next to the vehicle and we said goodbye. As we did, she again mentioned healing and I told her that I had something to tell her. I told her I was 6 days late and thought I might be pregnant. She told me that she didn't think that was the case and directed the conversation back to healing.

I checked on the infant and then looked up the driveway. There I saw my friend and her daughter hauling a lawn mower up the drive. I felt bad for not helping them but needed to stay with my baby. I yelled up to them to leave the mower by the door. They did and then they waved goodbye as they disappeared up the hill. I looked at the infant who was now awake. She looked up at me and said, "Thank you". There was more to what she said, but I can't remember now. I didn't even think it odd that she thanked me.

After the Dream

I awoke suddenly from the dream and had a panicked feeling. I heard my guide say, "It's okay" several times to me. The instant I heard him say it I remember that in the dream, when I was on the porch with my friend in the white haze, that my guide had said to me then, "It's okay". I had been feeling uncomfortable because of the white haze. Remembering this I also recalled that I remember thinking (in the dream) that he was talking to me like he does in waking life. So I must have known I was dreaming at the time, though I did not become lucid enough to take control of the dream.

I was still feeling uneasy. My guide kept telling me to calm down. I was feeling on edge and did not know why. I wasn't scared, more like I had just learned something important and maybe life changing and was digesting the information. Yet, I could not remember the information, all I could remember I wrote above in my dream account. What was it? What was this feeling?

At some point, my guide told me to relax and reminded me to breathe. I did my breathing and fell back into a relaxed, semi-lucid state. When this happened, my guide and I began to talk. Every once in a while the anxious feeling would return and he would reassure me and then I would calm down. I should have written down everything my guide told me during this semi-lucid period, but unfortunately I did not.

Now the "Different" Part

At one point, I saw in front of me a photograph of a young woman. It was crystal clear, as if someone had put a photo in front of me. The woman was between the ages of 18-22. She was chubby in face and body with thin black hair that was cut short just below her jawline. She was very pretty and smiling. She had reddish colored lipstick on and was holding what looked like a framed certificate. Then I heard loudly, "Patricia Coxsey" (could also be spelled Koxy). Hearing the name brought me out of my trance-like state and gave me a start. My guide then said loudly, "Write it down".

Without hesitation, I jumped out of bed and went into the adjacent office. There I wrote down the name and what I saw.

What is so "different" about this experience? Well, I have never seen a crystal clear photograph, been told a name so clearly and then been given an order to write it down. It makes no sense to me actually. I got no information on this woman - who she was, why I was being shown her picture and told her name or if she was dead or alive. The way my guide told me "Write it down" was very distinct and commanding, so much so that I got right out of bed and did it.

I then went back to bed wide-awake but with my guide close by. This guide, by the way, is likely Steven but I avoid saying that name because I feel that something is missing from the equation, information that I have yet to get. When I laid down and asked why I was just told to write down the name I was told, "You will see". I was also told it would happen more and that more conversations between us were coming. I again asked why I could not hear him aloud, as if separate from me, and he said that it was unnecessary. He also explained that hearing me like that pulls me out of the receptivity zone (trance-like state) and makes communicating more difficult. This confirmed my hypothesis that the reason I don't hear my guides and others in astral audibly is because it gets me too excited.

Patricia Coxsey

Who are you, Patricia? Why was I shown your photo? Are you living or dead? If anyone knows who this woman is, please email me or comment below. I would love to know the reason for my guide giving me her name and photograph. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams