White Rat

It has been a while since I have written in this blog. I have been busy and it has been hectic to say the least. I have not been feeling my best. This pregnancy is like my first and I am either horribly hungry with stomach aches from hunger or I feel icky and have indigestion from eating too much. Also, my daughter started kindergarten and my husband was out of town, which made it hard to find time for myself.

As a result of all the stress, I have been struggling to get a good night's sleep. For three nights in a row I only got about 4hrs of sleep each night. Finally, last night I was able to get a full night's sleep. I also had some very strange dreams.

Changing Oil

The first dream I remember was of me changing the oil in my husband's truck (he doesn't have a truck btw). I remember looking at these tiny bottles of oil and adding some kind of additive and then thinking that I didn't have enough oil. As I was doing this, people kept coming in and talking to me. They were people my husband knows. The whole time I was in a huge warehouse-type building messing with the oil bottles. I recall I did finally changed the oil realizing that I had enough oil in just the two bottles.

Oil - to see oil in a dream means you want things to run more smoothly. You may also want to show more love and compassion in your life. I think the second applies here since the dream was about my husband.

Warehouse - can indicate memories, stored energy or emotions.

White Rat 

The next dream I had was of me traveling with an old friend from high school. We were driving along a country road and found this old bar in the middle of nowhere. We stopped and I remember commenting that I didn't think it was open. We went inside and it was open and my friend told me she was pregnant and had to work there with her husband to make ends meet. I remember being really happy that she was pregnant and discussing her being due in May. I also remember her preparing sandwiches and food for me.

At some point she came out of the kitchen area and I followed her to another area of the bar. I remember feeling out of place and tired (my eyes kept closing). My friend moved across the bar to the other side and I followed.

The dream seemed to shift at this point and I remember hearing someone say there was a room where people would go to listen to binaural beats. I was talking to someone at this point but I don't know who. I went to the wall where there was suppose to be a door but there was no door. I was being told that it may not be best for the me to go but I wanted to. Then I saw this white rat come out and go through a hallway which appeared where the wall had been. The rat was clean, like someone's pet, and had gray on it as well. I followed it and it led me to a door. There was a sign that said, "Beware Nerd Area" (lol). I remember still hearing a voice (this time I could tell it was female) asking me if I was sure I was ready. I opened the door and saw a hallway that was sloping downward. The walls were painted blue and the hallway seemed curved like a tunnel. I went inside, curious, and felt the floor slope downward as I walked in. I went to the end of the hallway and stopped at a door. On my left were people packing up food and stuff, like warehouse workers. They were in white and there was still a blue color. I looked around and noticed that the place was like a basement and it was damp. So damp that there was water dripping off the walls. I turned to look at the door and attempted to go. Then my alarm went off and woke me up suddenly. I really wanted to go in the door, too!

White Rat - You will receive help from an unexpected source.

Basement - Represents the subconscious aspects of the self. It was blue, which to mean means communication. Blue can also mean healing. The basement was also sloped and dripping with water. I may feel unsteady or uneasy about going within. Likely this is because there are repressed emotions.

Tunnel - Represents aspects of the subconscious as well.

Doors - Entrances into the subconscious.

Geckos

This is not a dream but an observation. I have been seeing geckos agin. This time they are in odd places. The first one fell on my car windshield and crawled into my engine where it likely got burned up and died. The second one was in my bedroom on the ceiling. I tried to catch it but it hopped away. The final one was in my garage on the door.

The gecko reminds us to:
Speak up! Your opinion matters!
Pay attention to your dreams.
If you can't solve a problem, let it be for the time being.
Trust your intuition and pay attention to your surroundings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams