Past Lives - Part 1: BCE

I have remembered many past lives in my quest for knowledge. Some came about spontaneously, while others were found during auditing sessions. I even found one during a hypnosis session.

Lately I have wanted to write down all my past lives in order from my very first memory to my most recent. I am going to limit the lives on the time line to my Earth lives because I have remembered lives where I was most obviously not on Earth and feel those dates/times will only confuse the time line.

For the first part of the time line I am going to start with those lives I have remembered that are the farthest back, so those during BCE (Before Current Era or Before Christian Era) or the years before Christ's birth.

BCE is the opposite from AD (meaning Anno Domini or In the year of the Lord) when it comes to how the dating works. Instead of the years counting up from 1 like they do in AD time lines, the years actually count down from as far back in the past as the time the of man's first ancestors and beyond. In the case of my time line, I am going to start only as far back as my very first past life memory, which was approximately 10,025yrs BCE.

It was during an auditing session that I remembered this very distant past life. It was quite surprising to me because 1. it was so amazingly vivid and 2. my surroundings and the way my body looked and felt were so different from my surroundings and the way my body looks/feels in this life.
___________________________________________________________________________________
My first impression upon remembering this life was the feeling of the moist, wet ground under my feet and the rough textures of the leaves and sticks that occasionally poked my feet as I walked over them. I looked up and noticed a canopy of green many feet high over my head. As my eyes spanned the area to my left and right I saw more trees and thick greenery and noticed I was walking in a line, probably about the fifth or sixth person in a line of maybe 30 or more people.

My first thought was "Wow!" but then I stared wondering, "Where am I? What do I look like? When is it?" I looked down to see if I could get a glimpse of my body and was shocked at what I saw. My belly was protruding and I quickly concluded that I was very, very pregnant, and obviously female. I also noticed that I was unclothed and that my body was covered in a down-like medium brown hair that was thicker down the middle of my stomach and lighter on the edges. Where my naval would normally be was a lighter colored area where the skin had been stretched by my growing baby. I noticed that my arms and legs were also covered in hair and that my skin tone was a medium color, but a bit lighter than the hair. I was no animal, however, I was very obviously human. My hands and feet were familiar and so was the way my body felt. I don't think I was very tall, maybe 4-5ft tall, but the others in line in front of me were a varying heights, some taller and some shorter than myself.

As I continued along the time track of that life I felt a moist sensation between my legs and heard a loud noise, it was a human sound like a call or holler. I instantly knew I needed to leave the line and find a safe place to hide. I was having my baby.

I veered off to my left and went through the thick underbrush. It was getting dark and I was afraid. I had not been away from my group before. I knew I needed to find shelter and made my way to an outcropping of rock. It was a familiar place so I think I had been there before.

As night approached I began to feel pain in my stomach. It was horrendous and I tried to keep quiet but could not hold back and several times I let out a horrible screech. I remember hearing a return call from the distance which reassured me. They were waiting for me. I could only figure that "they" meant my group/family.

Deep in the night I finally gave birth. The experience was one that I relived but only partially, of which I am grateful. I remember seeing the dark rock, glistening with moisture and looking at the moist dirt at my feet and feeling an intense desire to push. When I finally did push it was not long before my baby was born.

When I reach down to pick up my new born baby I was concerned. There were no cries. The silence was deafening. I could not see well, but I could make out a small form on the ground and could see the umbilical cord at my feet. I picked up the baby and shook him. Still no noise. I began to panic. I knew he was suppose to cry but he wasn't! There were no rational thoughts at this time, I must add. It was as if my mind in that life was unable to process the info or had no words with which to think. The feelings were raw and very real. I was frantic. I began to pound the baby on the back with my hands but still no crying. The longer the silence continued the more frantic I got. Eventually I began to slam the baby into the ground. I was no longer sane in my mind. I was a grieving mother who did not know what to do with this unfamiliar emotion. I did not cry, I wailed. I remember feeling the emotion as it poured out of me - a mixture of fear, panic, sadness and frustration. I have never felt such emotional agony in this life.

I finally left the baby on the ground and spent a few moments in a daze looking at him. He was lifeless and I was exhausted. It felt like I stood there in that state for an eternity, my grief finally leaving me exhausted and numb.

Finally I heard a cry from a distance. It was like a "Whoop! Whoop!" I knew it was my family calling to me. They were closer now. They had not left me.

I had an overwhelming urge to rejoin them. I knew I had to. I knew I could not stay there long. The smell of the blood from birth would attract animals. I looked at my baby, still lying lifeless on the ground, his body purple in the growing daylight. He was so tiny. He couldn't have been more than 5lbs. I picked him up hoping he would show signs of life, but he was cold and stiff.  I knew I had to leave him and leave quickly. I didn't want to. There was a feeling of agony here, like my heart being stabbed a thousand times. My son was dead but somehow I still held onto hope that he would revive. I didn't want to leave him.

Finally, with the sun on the horizon, I heard another call and I called back. I put my son down by the outside of the cave. I looked back at his tiny body laying on the yellow-green moss that covered the ground. I didn't say goodbye other than to look back that one last time. There I left him without burying him.

That was my life in 10,025BCE.

___________________________________________________________________________________

1618BCE

I found myself sitting down at a desk. In front of me was a thick, yellowing paper with writing on it. The writing was unfamiliar to me in this life but somehow I knew it was Greek. I looked out the window in front of me and saw a plume of smoke rising out of a mountain top in the distance. I knew it was a volcano erupting. I knew I was a man, and a large one at that because I could feel my body and it felt large. It also felt old and not in the best of health. I could see my belly as I looked down at my body and saw that I was wearing what looked like a robe but it was tan or off white in color. There was a glass of wine on my desk and I drank the last of it. The glass was made of some kind of pottery. I got up and barked out orders to my family to make haste. We needed to leave the area as quickly as possible because soot and ash were already covering the sky in the distance and the plum of smoke was making its way towards us.I remember wondering what the date was. I instantly knew it was 1618.

As I rushed to get out of the path of the volcano, the ground shook. I could see the ground as I ran about, it was stone or very packed earth. I saw articles of clothing strew about and my feet, which were in some kind of cloth looking booty, similar to house shoes. The ground shaking made my steps uneven and I stumbled more than once. I climbed onto the back of a reddish brown colored horse and pushed him down a cobblestone path that was only wide enough for about two horses. On the right side of the road was a steep, stone outcropping that continued up the side of a very high hill or mountain. To my left was a drop off that went down I don't know how many feet. The road was definitely cut into the side of a steep hill or mountain. The ground shook again and the horse reared up. I lost my grip and was thrown. My head hit the cobblestone and I couldn't move. My last memory of that life was seeing the cobblestone and smelling smoke. I could see my body as I left it. My head was red with blood and my hair was gray and long and I had a beard that was about a foot long and kind of raggedy looking. I could see my body very clearly at that time. It was round and I was indeed wearing a robe that was tied at my waste and went down to my ankles. I could also see the area where I was and it was indeed on a steep mountainside and there were many more mountains in the distance and a glimmering of water to my left. The sky was dark with black ash and I could see sparks of red and orange embers in the air. Where the volcano was rumbling all I could see through the haze was a vague outline of the peak and a reddish glow.

**Later I researched this life and found out that this volcanic eruption was real. The Santorini eruption in the Mediterranean occurred at the date I remember this life to be.

___________________________________________________________________________________
 Approximately 1200BCE

I became aware of this life in hypnosis. I could see out a window and saw hundreds of adobe-looking houses stacked along the hillside. I was above them and could see linens of white and browns hanging out windows and could see people walking below me. Most had things on their heads, turbans maybe. I became aware of my body. It was small and dark skinned. I was male. I was maybe 7-8yrs old. I also knew I was a slave or indentured servant of some sort. I could see that the house I was standing in was very small and had a dirt floor. I know I lived there with my mother, but I could not see her.

The memory faded as quickly as it came. I was able to grasp the date and that I was in Egypt before the memory fully faded away.

___________________________________________________________________________________











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams