That feeling is back

The feeling I am talking about is the excited-for-no-reason feeling. It came back earlier this week after being gone or maybe just unnoticeable for a few weeks. I am sure it was there all along but with going back to work and the stresses related to that, I haven't had time to notice it.

This time the feeling has been accompanied by a feeling of dread. Not a really negative feeling really, but more of a "oh no!" feeling sorta like anticipation or maybe fear. It is hard to explain. Along with the recognition of these feeling I got the thought that maybe the changes coming into my life are a bit scary but good overall.

I had an unexpected reading this last week by a friend of mine. She gave me a message from one of my guides. This is a female guide who I noticed around me about two weeks ago. She doesn't say much but I get a visual of her - tall, thin with thick blonde hair to her shoulders. She seems very wise and older than most of my guides seem, more like in her 40s than 30s. Anyway, this guide told me in the reading that I need to stop stalling and just take the plunge. She said the first step is always the hardest. I am not sure of what she is referring to exactly but the feeling I have been getting, the one of a mixture of happiness, anticipation and fear, came along with her presence.

I have also been getting hints to clear out my life of things that negatively affect my physical body. In other words, get healthy and make sure my body is in good shape, eat right and exercise and make sure that I am not putting anything in my body that can cause it harm. In addition, I have felt pulled to focus on being in present time and getting little nudges and thoughts to help me do that. For example, this morning, after having to wake to screaming children and necessary phone calls to deal with bills and other mundane matters, I was feeling pretty negative and overwhelmed. As I sat on my couch drinking my morning coffee and looking out the window I got a nudge and thought, "I need to get in present time". With that thought the light in the room seemed to shift and I was suddenly aware of how beautiful the morning was and how wonderful my life is. Just goes to show the magnitude the power of thought and intention can have in one's life.

So that is me for now - working on myself and trying to balance my day-to-day life with my spiritual side. I guess that is always my challenge but for once I feel like I can be at cause over life. That is a GOOD feeling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams