Poor little girl

As I was reading an article about a baby girl that was abducted from her home in Missouri at the beginning of the month, I got some vivid images and information. This hasn't happened to me very often, and only one other time has it been so vivid.

I first saw a tree. It was tall enough that I would have to look up to see the foliage. I then knew the baby girl was under the tree. I got a strong emotional sensation that emanated from the pit of my stomach. This is a gut reaction I will often get when I know I am connected with spirit. I felt sad and anxious at the same time. The feeling continued and I could not avoid the images that came next.

I saw more of the scenery. The tree had other trees around it. I saw a very old wooden fence that had holes in it and looked rotten. I saw weathered boards on the ground under the trees and a shed on my left with a cracked or broken window. All looked very old and rotten, as if abandoned by whomever owned it. I also saw some overgrown shrubs with flowers in the left hand corner of the property. I could see pink and white flowers.  I heard a dog barking very close by and saw a blue and white swing set about 100yds away. It, too, looked old but not as old as the fence and shed. When I asked where I was, I heard a woman in spirit say, "Franklin". I knew the woman was a grandmother figure on father's side. I felt a lot of sadness from her. The last thing I saw was a tiny pink hair bow. The feeling in the pit of my stomach wouldn't go away. I felt like I should contact police. The idea of this scared me which only made the feeling in my stomach worse.

After struggling with whether I should call or keep the info to myself, I asked if the little girl would be found and I heard, "Yes". This made me feel much better as I knew that regardless of whether I revealed my vision that law enforcement would find the child.

A few days later I saw an article on the little girl again. The feeling in my stomach came back and I again had strong visions. I saw the girl wrapped from head to toe in a  blanket (I could not see her head or face as it was covered) and I knew she was not alive. I also saw a bedroom window, fairly large with a white grid pattern on it, and a changing table which I believe was where she may have died. My head started to hurt which told me she died from injuries to her head. I was overcome with emotion. I have a nine month old baby boy. I cannot imagine how any parent could hurt their own child. The visions hurt my heart and I sobbed. Life is so unfair.

I felt the familiar presence of my guides around me and they reminded me that trauma in life is quickly forgotten in death. That this little girl was welcomed by loved ones and filled with love and so much peace that any trauma she may have experienced in life was swept away in an instant.

Though I know what my guides tell me is true - I have remembered this feeling after my death in other lives - I still know that it is there and becomes part of the person who experiences it no matter how well it can be hidden away. That such things even occur in this world deeply upsets me. My heart aches from the atrocities that occur on this planet.

I believe my experiences this week are just the first of many more to come. I got a message, typed as clear as day on my computer screen this week: "opening".  My guides have been telling me that my heart is opening and warned me that I would experience more emotion because of it. Horace told me just the other night, "You cannot block your emotions forever. You need to feel." He is right but I feel so strongly and it is so hard to handle the emotion sometimes. I feel like I will overflow and never recover; as if my whole being will shrivel up and blow away from the enormity of it. It exhausts me and pulls me down into apathy. That is not a good place to be. I think I have been apathetic for too long, though. I have to start doing something about the emotion, something that does not involve ignoring it. I have to confront it and do something about it.

I probably should have called the police about the little girl but, honestly, I am too afraid to. Afraid they will laugh at me when I call with the information I have and not take me seriously. Afraid that I will be wrong and they will mock me by saying, "Great imagination you have. I could've come up with that myself!". Afraid that my information will be put on a shelf and no one will ever use it or know that it may have been right because no one would give me the benefit of the doubt. I hate that I am afraid. I wish my visions had been stronger, that I had a way of knowing beyond any doubt that I was truly tuning into the spirit of this little girl's grandmother, who reassured me that she was taking care of her granddaughter and she was safe and happy and at peace. Even with all the validation I have gotten over the years, it is hard to push the doubt away. 












Comments

Pam Berman said…
(((((((((Dayna)))))))))

When this poor child is found, pay attention to the details of her condition and location. If your visions/feelings are validated-you will have the courage to speak up next time. Don't be hard on yourself now; the road that you may be embarking upon is a difficult one-but one that brings closure to many grieving for their lost loved ones xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams