The Happiest Days of my Lifetime

    


Years ago, not longer after I met my guide, Steven, I went through a phase of asking tons of questions.

Who is God? Is God real? What will happen in the next fifty years? Will there be another Civil War? Will there be another World War? Why are we here? Why can't I go Home?

The questions went on. I got answers. Some I have shared, others I am not sure I will ever share with anyone. Along with the questions above, I asked questions about myself, specifically, Will I ever be happy? When? What will be the happiest time in my life?

I got answers very quickly. I didn't trust them, though. I was told by others who had connected with their guides to not ask questions about my own future because "it would be inaccurate and unreliable". Their warnings turned out to be founded as I ran into my own ego whenever I tried to get future information for my self. However, just because I knew not to trust the information, didn't mean I didn't ask anyway. I knew that 50% of the time I would get the right answer and if I asked questions when in the right state of being then the answers were 99% accurate.

When I asked Steven, "Will I ever be happy?" I was in a meditative state. He answered, "Yes". I knew this was likely since I was so young so I pressed him for specifics.

When I asked him when, he said "Four years". At that time, four years seemed like forever and I despaired.

When I asked him ,"What will be the happiest time in my life?",  I heard "36" and felt this period would last about fifteen years. I knew it was an age. That age was also, forever away. I gave up. I would never be happy (I know, dramatic, but that is how I tend to be).

I turned 36 years old this month. There was no fanfare from my guides and really no big celebration by myself or my family. I wanted to keep my birthday hush-hush. I mean, 36 is old! I had long forgotten the questions I asked Steven years ago but remembered them the morning of my birthday. My thoughts were - I don't feel any happier. Guess that info was a fluke! And I didn't give it anymore thought.

Then, this morning on the way to work I got this overwhelming Knowingness. It hit me so fast and was so strong that I was filled with happiness, hope and so much love that began leaking tears, (you know those kind of tears that just randomly fall out of your eyes?). I realized that indeed, I was entering the happiest time in my life. The realization and overpowering Knowingness came after me recognizing just how clear the morning was and how relaxed and at ease I felt. I had also recognized how rested and content I felt. A song came on by Linkin Park, "What I've Done" and the words reminded me of my past. I remembered how hard I had struggled to find a life I could call my own - to meet the love of my life, have a family and find a good, stable job and just feel good about who I am and what I do. The song says, "I’ll face myself to cross out what I’ve becomeErase myself and let go of what I’ve done. Forgiving what I've done". I actually sang this song with my band, so had heard the words many times, but this time I got a message. The message said, "You've come along way and accomplished what you meant to. You did well." With it I got a feeling that a chapter had ended in my life, that the slate was clean, in a sense "erased" like the song said. A new start. I saw ahead of me a shining highway without any obstacles. With it came a feeling of "Horay! I did it!" Then another Linkin Park song came on, "Iridescent". I kept focusing on the phrase "Let it go" and I did. It was as if my past were cast off, like a piece of unwanted clothing I had been wearing too long, worn and haggard and stinking with regrets that did me no good. What a great feeling!

With my thoughts came another message: It WILL be good.

That is when the tears really started to come. It felt surreal, as if my car were flying down the road rather than driving. I felt like I could conquer any challenge in my path. I also knew that everything I want will come to be. It is powerful to know how powerful you are!

At that instant, I just knew everything was about to fall into place - all my hard work and patience is about to pay off.

"Step-by-step, day-by-day, all in all you're on your way" is another song I keep hearing. I don't even know who sings it but am happy to hum it all day long. It is an empowering feeling and it comes with such calm.

Sometimes everything you want is right underneath your nose, you just have to notice that it is there.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams