Stress


I've been stressed out. Even when nothing is happening to stress me out I feel stressed out. It is an anticipatory stress, like the other shoe is about to drop. It keeps me on edge most of the time and I am really beginning to hate the feeling. I wish it would go away. There are minor things that create this stress - kids fighting and tantrums, financial strain, family drama. None of them is really out of the ordinary yet right now they seem to feel like huge burdens on my shoulders. Every little thing causes my pulse to quicken and gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. This can't be a good thing for me physically, either.

Sadly, I got a slip from post office yesterday stating I had missed signing for certified mail. That has intensified the stress feeling and caused me to lose sleep last night. I keep thinking of when my guidance told me this time in my life is about "experiencing". Does that mean experiencing mundane problems?

Message

I've been watching a series called Reign about Mary Queen of Scots. Last night I was watching episode 4 of season 2. In the very last scene there were hundreds of Japanese lanterns lit and released into the sky. This was a gift to Queen Mary from her husband. When I saw the lanterns I was reminded of an OBE I had long ago and I knew to pay attention to what was being said next. A feeling washed over me, like a huge energy embrace, that made me hold my breath in anticipation of what was to come.

Before seeing the lanterns, they were discussing how as children they use to go outside to see the fireflies and try to catch them. Some nights they would see them and others they wouldn't. On the night's they weren't there, Mary would cry.

This is the part I felt I needed to pay attention to:

"The world can be dark, Mary, and uncertain and cruel. The only thing that really matters is that we face it together. Whatever the future brings, you are my light."

Hearing the message while feeling the intense energy settling over me caused me to cry. It was as if someone were standing behind me and wrapping their arms around me speaking the words to me. It felt as if they were there with me, had always been there with me and would always be there with me.

You can watch the entire episode here.

The sound is messed up so everyone's voice sounds high pitched. Funny this is the case because the one time I heard Spirit audibly via direct telepathic communication this is how the voice sounded. The specific scene where the message was relayed starts at 34:26.

I can't help but wonder if this message is to prepare me for difficulties coming my way. I hope not. I hope it is just in response to what I have already experienced and am trying to cope with. To add more on top of all of that would not be a good thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams