An Amazing Experience

I had trouble sleeping last night. Usually I have three to four guides around me at all times. They don’t bother me or distract me in any way; I just know they are there. Well, this time I noticed I had twelve. In my past experience, whenever I noticed twelve guides around me something very good and life changing happened. For example, on the day I met my husband there were twelve and they hung around for a couple of months after that. It was one of the happiest periods of my life. It also happened when I got pregnant with my daughter and my son.  So when I noticed there were so many around me it peaked my interest. I wondered what was going on. With that thought I knew something was going to happen at 3am. This upset me because I took it that I would not go to sleep until then and I knew I had to get sleep.

So, I took vitamin B1 to help my mind slow down and tried to relax. This was around midnight. I ended up very relaxed and near sleep. Suddenly I felt my whole body vibrating and my eyes were flickering a lot. For me, this means an exit from the body is about to occur. I began to get a whole lot of emotions – fear, a strong anxious feeling in my stomach as well as excitement. I always experience these feelings when I try to exit my body. Unfortunately, all these feelings made me wake up and I ended up having to take more B1 and tried to relax for a second time at around 2am.  Again I started to relax and feel close to sleep when again my whole body started vibrating and my eyes began to flicker rapidly. This time I took a deep breath and tried to ignore the feelings. I turned onto my left side and continued to try to sleep. At the moment that I turned onto my side I noticed a very bright, white light coming from directly above me in my field of vision. With the light came a whisper that said, “Don’t be afraid”. As soon as I heard the voice I woke a little, the bright light faded back toward the upper left of my vision and I began to drift off to sleep. As soon as I started to drift I saw the light again and it rapidly intensified until there was nothing in my vision but this intense, bright white. Again I heard the voice say, “Don’t be afraid”. I fully recognized this time where the voice was coming from and what the bright light meant. The voice was the familiar voice of my guide, Steven. I have not heard him as clearly as this in several years. The bright light started to get so intense that I am not sure how I managed to look at it except that there was nothing about it that hurt my eyes. I knew that it was a good thing. I was flooded with emotion and felt overjoyed and terrified at the same time. I resisted leaving my body and it bothered me that I felt such fear because I knew it made no sense. There was nothing to fear. The light was a good thing!

With my confusion Steven began to ask me questions. He asked me, “Do you recognize the light?” I said, “Yes”. He asked, “Where have you seen it?” I said, “I don’t know”. He asked the question again. When he asked the second time I saw a flash of light in the sky. It played out like a movie in my mind in vivid color. This is not unusual for me but I have not experienced it in many years. I stopped the movie and asked Steven, “What is that?” He said, “Keep looking”. So I kept looking.

The memory was so vivid and detailed and I knew it was connected to the fear I felt when I saw the light and was going to exit my body. I don’t want the fear to be there, I want it gone so I can leave my body! So it continued from there with him asking me to look and me looking. The more I looked the more I saw. At first it was just a flash of light in the sky. It would start as a pinprick of light about the size of a star and then expand rapidly outward to cover the entire sky. Eventually I saw that when it covered the whole sky streamers of light came down from it, but there were no explosions, they just came down. I knew that the streamers carried spherical capsules and that it was some kind of invasion. I saw these grayish looking people with strange faces. With all these images I got no negative feelings really, just curiosity. It was as if I were viewing a movie and for all I knew it was just some story that I was making up. The gray figures were not pleasant looking in the face. They had hollow looking eyes and there was something wrong with their noses. Their skin was not human-like but more like leather, thick with deep wrinkles. They also didn’t seem to be wearing clothing. They carried something that looked like very long guns. I knew they were an army and again I knew it was an invasion.

At some point I stopped looking because I really felt that if I continued to look it could upset me. Steven backed off and I tried to go to sleep. However, every time I closed my eyes that light was there, in the upper part of my visual field and it would light up my vision just enough for me to notice and get scared and excited again. This time I just tried to ignore it, though. I wanted to sleep!

Unfortunately, rather than sleeping, the light in my vision brought with it a screen that continued to play images. Sometimes they were just clear pictures of faces, some human and some this other gray being that was not so nice. Sometimes there were pictures with conversations but I can’t remember them now. I didn’t sleep very well. It was almost as if I were out of my body but still lingering around my body. Also, I could feel a strong pulling sensation around my nose and behind my eyes. The pictures played in my mind on a screen in living color and sound. I wish I could remember them all but I believe they lulled me to sleep. I do remember thinking that the memory of that past invasion was a big deal; that it needed to be looked at more. However, I never got any strong emotional charge with it, just knowingness, so I let it be.

Even as I type this I get a dream-like feeling, almost like all of this experience was not real, but a dream. However, I KNOW I was awake when it happened. It leaves me with a lot of questions like, “Who are these spirits/guides who are around me?”, and “What is their purpose?” My guide says they are here to “help”, but what does that mean? I don’t sense any ill will from them and when they talk to me I feel happy and excited and, sometimes, I feel like a student or a child who is getting a visit from a very important person who knows more than me and should be respected, though that feeling is rare and usually only comes when I am frightened like in this incident.

Whenever my guide or other guides visit me I feel very drawn to them and very excited and happy. I want to leave my body very badly to join them. I get a loss when I freak out and can’t leave my body and it really upsets me because I know there is so much knowledge there. I want to know!

As I sit here, the pulling sensation on either side of my nose remains. It makes me wonder what is going on and hope that I will get another chance to visit with my guides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

Answers in Dreams

The Only Way Out, Is Through