It's a small world

I woke up this morning feeling odd. I recognized the feeling. It is the feeling that says, "Pay attention!" This time it was not really strong, just slightly there, but I felt it. When I focused upon it a bit more I could not tell if it was good or bad. Steven said, "It will be okay" like he normally does and I soon lost interest in the feeling. It wasn't strong enough to really warrant an all-out panic.

The day went smooth without much incident. For me, working in a juvenile detention facility all day, this is something to celebrate. Each day without incident is one to smile about!

When I got home I decided to check my email because my house was way too hot for me to start my normal exercise routine of step aerobics and weights.  I turned down the A/C and checked my email. Usually I get nothing but Facebook updates and other spam, but today I got two emails. One was asking for a mediumship reading and the other was asking for help on their spiritual awakening. So busy day for me, yay!

The latter of the emails caught me by surprise. In the email the person said she had tried to connect with me another way but was blocked. Then she mentioned where she was from. She gave my town. I had to read the sentence again because I was sure I had misread it. But sure enough she said she was from the same town as me.

Still not convinced that this was a real email - it had to be someone trying to swindle me - I searched for her online and found that her email address was legit.  Maybe this wasn't a hoax? Maybe there really is someone living just miles from me who is going through a spiritual awakening?

I emailed her back and told her I was also from her town. I have not received a reply. I am sure I will. I wonder how close she is?

The feeling I got this morning makes a whole lot more sense now. I still have it but it is hard to tell what exactly it means being it doesn't have a good or bad feeling. Grrr!  I hate it when I can't decipher my feelings! My guides are no help, either. This is my life, my lesson to learn. All they do is stand there and smile and say "It will be okay". Great! Thanks! Yeah, of course it will be okay! I am a spiritual being and nothing can harm me. Bleh!

By the way, I can only find four guides now. My group of Twelve (I capitalize the word because it feels like the same group so that is their name now) seems to have shrunk into oblivion. I am sure they are still somewhere around, they are never far away, but I guess whatever they were here for must have happened. I am guessing I made it to the ripe old age of 35 since they had such fun celebrating that day with their loud applause and congratulations. Ha!

But who knows. Maybe I just am not seeing something yet. Only time will tell.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams