Some days I feel normal

Like today. I feel very grounded and calm. The day started out like that and has continued that way. In fact, even last night as I was preparing for bed, the usual chatter in my mind was gone.

The last week has been a whirlwind of sleepless nights, past life memories, between life memories, increased spiritual contact and experiences and an increase in guides. It was as if some energy on earth shifted and sent me reeling. Then, suddenly, it all stopped.

The day I really noticed a change was on my birthday. That morning, as I was preparing to leave for my auditing session, I heard Steven say, "You made it". I figured he was talking about my birthday and I thought back to him, "Yeah, I guess that is a big deal, isn't it?" Then he nodded and said, "Well done". At that moment, I noticed the energy to my left, the group of spirits who I assume are also guide. They applauded. I was a bit shocked and then thought, "I guess it was not for sure that I would make it this far". Something about that felt right. I also thought that maybe, just maybe, their being around me was because they were there to celebrate my making it to this point in my life. Nothing more. That kind of disappointed me because I had thought perhaps their presence indicated some exciting life event, like it has in the past. They showed up when I met my husband and got pregnant with my daughter, why wouldn't this visit mean something just as life altering?

Maybe it does, but so far there does not seem to be any indicator of that being the case. They are still there, but far enough back as to not make me uncomfortable. Steven is doing the same thing. It as if they took a giant step back, and when they did I was left with quiet and calm.

So here I am back to feeling normal again. I have felt "normal" for three years now. I understand that I am on a "mini break" from spiritual development and work but I miss it.

When I was full on feeling the changes going on within me I had a vision. It was fast but it was strong. I saw an airplane and I knew it was at the end of this year. I also knew the vision was for me.

An airplane usually means just that - an airplane. And what does an airplane mean? A trip somewhere. Big deal, right?

Actually, it may or may not be a big deal. It is just a tidbit of information and I know from experience what to do with that kind of information: leave it alone. Put it on a shelf at the back of my mind and forget I ever received it. Then, when it does happen then I can add it to the list of visions and premonitions I have gotten for myself and smile. Because really, all that kind of information is good for is 1. as a thing to obsess over and "what if" to death or 2. an experience that reminds me that, yeah, I am different and, yeah, I can predict the future. I choose #2 because #1 takes a lot of energy and usually ends up making me feel defeated.

Now that I am feeling more "normal" the information could mean anything and I really don't care much about it. I am too busy cleaning house, taking care of kids and preparing to go back to work in a week. It's amazing what an overdoes of the real world will do a person. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams