Disturbing Dreams

Ever since the start of 2013 I have noticed a shift in my sleep patterns and my dreams. I go through periods of restlessness and deep, dream-filled sleep and some nights I don't remember my dreams at all or can't sleep yet awaken to feel rested. When I do remember my dreams they are very vivid and often have messages. I have had dreams of my past that seemed to indicate a need to resolve some unresolved issues. I have acted on the feelings I got from the dreams and contact the people involved, assuming the dreams would stop. Yet, here I am, awakened again this morning with disturbing dreams. These were different, though. They seemed precognitive and also involved me being semi-consciousness and waking multiple times. Additionally, I could hear messages being relayed to me by my guide during the dreams and upon waking.

The first dream I recall being semi-lucid in (I had previously awakened and then gone back to sleep). I don't remember the dream really, just that I saw the numbers "999" floating in mid-air. Seeing them woke me up for a brief time and I remember talking with my guide about their meaning. My first thought was that it was the number of the devil, but since I don't believe in the devil I threw that out and viewed the number as meaning "the end" or "the finale". This thought was confirmed by the feeling my guide gave me.

The next time I fell asleep I dreamed of buildings. I recall seeing everything in orange - the buildings, the streets, the sky - everything. It was like I was looking at someone's sketch-book, as all the things I saw had no substance but were outlined in orange. I remember thinking/feeling "caution" and it woke me up and I thought it again, "caution" and tried to figure out the meaning of orange and thought of the yellow light on the traffic lights which means "caution". Again, I could feel my guides close and felt their confirmation.

The next dream I was in a grocery store shopping. I don't recall the specifics of the dream now but remember hearing a clearly audible message from my guide. I wish I could remember his exact words but all I remember now is the meaning of the message as the message was so loud and clear that it woke me from my dream. The visual in my head was of a calendar and I clearly saw February and then March. I then thought of the "999" and "caution" and was pulled to February as being "the beginning" of "it" and then March as being the "finale", or end. I immediately felt that I needed not to be concerned until February and was being warned of something, though I do not know what exactly. The feeling has not left me even now, hours later.

My main concern is that I had a dream not long ago where I found myself in a large, completely white room. Ceilings and walls were brilliant white. I was there along with hundreds, maybe thousands of other people. I knew, however, we were all deceased and that we (or they as I did not feel a part of "them") had died together. In the dream, the people were not aware that they had died. They were acting as if they had in life and creating a plane/rocket to escape the room they were in. Their plan was to aim it at Earth and they were very focused on it. I was desperately trying to get them to realize they were not alive anymore, telling them over and over, "You are not bodies!" and trying to get them to understand that their actions would affect the living on Earth. I got up in front of the crowd and pleaded to them. They listened but did not hear. One elderly woman came up and joined me, accepting the possibility that she was in fact dead. I sobbed both in relief that someone believed me and in sadness that so many did not. They would not listen.

That dream left me with the same feeling I have now - a bit of dread, a bit of finality, like the end of something. I am hoping the two are not connected. I am hoping these dreams are not precognitive because my thought is that something bad is going to happen, not to me personally, but to others.

As I type this I recall two nights ago as I sat outside in the cold and looked at the stars. I had a thought for brief moment that I would hear Spirit in a similar way to how I had in the beginning, but more. As soon as the thought hit me I pushed it away and protested to Steven. He said, "Not yet". I pushed the thought away because 1. I did not believe it and 2. it didn't make much sense at the time.

Last night I sat outside in a much similar way thinking of my own mortality and death. I have been feeling body aches and pains and have this sense that in past lives I have died around the age I am now. So I understand the fears are unfounded, yet I still have them. I was talking to Steven and recalled a message he had passed on to me years ago, after the birth of my first child. He asked me, "What if you only had ten years left to live". It popped into my head again and I thought, "That was when my daughter was 1yr old, so I have about 6yrs left". And I wondered, "What does that mean?" As if to answer me, Steven said, "I will show you" indicating he would show me as I slept (this was understood in his communication to me as it comes as a thought and a picture at the same time).

Then I had the dreams I mentioned at the beginning of this post.

What all this means exactly, I don't know. I can only go with the feelings I have. I am not concerned about myself, as I know the caution I am receiving is not that I will face life-threatening situations, but more that I am facing something else. A challenge perhaps, one that is Spiritually based and may also present some physical world issues. Nothing I can't handle, but something different.

Just as I was typing that last paragraph, I hear the song (again - I have heard it since the beginning of 2013) - "It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine". 

For some reason, my biggest fear since I had my spiritual awakening in 2003 is that I will be overwhelmed by my Spiritual gifts and not be able to 1. control them and 2. do anything about it. Overwhelmed as I was in that dream where no one would listen as I pleaded with them - "You are not bodies!" And that I will feel stuck in-between, unable to help the living, or the dead.

Comments

Pam Berman said…
Dayna, As troubling as your dreams may seem, I so believe that they are about change or transformation, as you say....and I have every confidence that you will handle whatever comes your way beautifully and courageously xx

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams