Flying to New Zealand

I have had an uneasy feeling all day today. It started when I woke up from a dream because a woman I saw in my dream spoke my name. It sounded urgent, which is why I woke up.

Prior to waking, I had a couple of odd dreams.

Flying to New Zealand

In this dream I was standing in line to board a plane heading to New Zealand. My husband and son were with me and I was talking to my husband about how quickly we had decided to go on the trip. It was only for one night and it was to see some kind of musical show or premiere, but I cannot remember much about the event now. I remember being worried that we would need our passports. In the dream I called them "visas". The man at the ticket booth reassured me that we would not need them and showed me a map on his computer explaining that the area where we would be did not require a visa. I remember seeing the map clearly with streets and everything. It was located on an island, just like New Zealand.

We boarded a small plane and took our seats. The plane was so small that I could see all four sets of four seats and the cockpit. The seats I chose faced toward the back of the plane and a common area was behind them. During take off I looked out over the airport. The pilot, a woman, was explaining to us that she would be flying low and through a different route than usual because the plane was smaller. I watched as we flew very close to the ground and maneuvered around buildings and through narrow openings. I remember that the mood was a bit anxious, though mine wasn't. When we finally got into the air I left the plane for a moment to get things ready with my husband and son. For some reason they were not on the plane with me but somewhere else, somewhere I was able to access. I don't recall where I went or what I did when I left the plane just that I did and that we were eating oranges. When I returned found that the seats I had saved were occupied by four older women. I asked them why they were in my seats and they said I had left. I explained that I wanted them back but they would not budge. I recall that I had a bunch of oranges with me that I had brought back from my visit with my son and husband. For some reason the woman moved but were not happy. I took my seat and put my oranges under the seat.

Plane - suggests one is in complete control and they are confident and self-assured in their decisions.
Plane taking off - an idea of plan is about to "take off" and be put into action.
Oranges - health and prosperity; eating them indicates satisfaction with life or that one needs rejuvenation.
Visa - indicates freedom and self-exploration.
Island - indicates a need for a vacation and relaxation; feelings of ease and comfort.

Running

The next dream I had was in a much different setting. I was outside in an area with grass and trees and a small stream. I recall that I was at the far end of a field and decided to sprint to the other end. As I ran, I flew/jumped over objects and felt very empowered by it. When I reached the stream I accidentally ended up with a foot in the stream. I remember talking to someone, a man also standing in the stream, saying, "Ooops!" Strangely, it was very dark in the dream, as if it were night, and the stream was very hard to see but I could feel it. I also could not see the man well but felt his presence.

I ran back and forth a couple of times. At one point the darkness of the scene was gone and I saw a large man and instantly recognized him (thought I don't now). He was very tall with dark, short cropped hair. I remember talking to him and he said something to me. I had the phrase memorized but now I have forgotten it. However, I remember the gist of it. He commented on how I was waiting until I could get a job and I remember feeling as if the wait were 2 years. I remember acknowledging his statement. Then I hugged him and he hugged back. When he turned around and I was about to leave I felt like hugging him again and so hugged him from behind. This man was very big, so much so that I could not completely wrap my arms around his midsection. It didn't matter, though. I felt so happy to see him.

Running - determination to go after what one wants.
Dark - could be fear of the unknown or just not knowing; insufficient information is available so don't rush into making decisions.
Water - emotions; since it is dark the emotions could be cloudy or unrecognizable or suppressed.
Walking in water - total control of emotions; stay in control of one's emotions.

Woman

It was not long after my last dream that I woke up and then drifted in and out of sleep. This is when I saw and heard the woman calling out my name. The woman looked like a woman I work with. The urgency in her voice is what woke me up. I got very anxious and wondered what was going to happen. I was told "four days" and then "two weeks" but I could not get good information about what it was that was going to happen. I assume it is something unexpected that will mean I will have to make a decision, but other than that I do not know what it is. I worry it is something bad, but there is not a particularly "bad" feeling about it.

At some point I again drifted back to sleep. When I did I was with a woman talking and I was being shown many different cars. They were all the same model - a two door sports car - but they were all different colors and scattered about and unmoving. Every one of them had something yellow, like a glob of play dough, stuck under the front tires preventing them from being useable. I remember choosing the red one in the end and that woke me up.

That short dream bothered me even more, especially since I remember choosing the red car over the blue car and that all the cars had these huge yellow globs under them. I also remember hearing, "Terminate" in the dream, which also didn't help how I felt. Seeing a car not being able to move indicates a stuck or immobile path or maybe even the end of a path. Red to me is indicative of negative emotions such as anger, frustration and irritation. The yellow to me says "caution".

Four days from now is next Wednesday. I worry that the "terminate" could mean the end of my job or the end of my pregnancy as those are the two things that pop into my mind first. Either way, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Hopefully it is not all that bad but today I have felt irritable and grumpy because of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams