Advice

I was pleasantly surprised in my sleep last night by a female visitor. I don't know her name or even what she looks like exactly, but I know what her voice sounds like.

I slept fitfully last night, awakening multiple times and tossing and turning. I don't remember my dreams either. I went to bed projecting what I desire to manifest in my life out to the universe through words, thoughts and feelings. It is getting easier and I hope to make a nightly habit of doing this. I surprised myself already, too. The night before last I told myself through my nightly manifestation ritual (not sure what else to call it) that I would get more news of my employment search the following day. Well, I got a call at 4:30pm by a very high up figure in the bureaucracy of the employer I applied to. He asked me to reschedule to an earlier time of day, and I did. And I got the results of my manifestation.

Anyway, I awakened at 6am and then went back to sleep. I remember dreaming that I was very, very tired and could not keep my eyes open. As I struggled to stay awake in my dreams, I remember some of my dreams. One dream I remember vividly was of me talking with two women. They were women I worked with earlier this year, one was the one I do not like much. Yet in the dream I was not hostile towards her. I remember looking at this one red headed woman who I work with and noticing that she looked different. She looked younger and prettier. Now that I consider her looks as her image is vivid in my mind, she looked nothing like my coworker. The only similarity was her red hair.

We were all talking about finding other jobs. The red head said she had not found one yet. I was telling them about my interviews and discussing the possibility of having to return to my job in the Fall. I felt calm as I spoke to these women, as if they were long-time friends (and they aren't in real life) and I was confiding in them.

At some point in this dream discussion my vision was shifted and I was shown a visual. In my mind I saw a small tree, its branches almost bare except for a few green leaves. It looked neglected and as if it had gone through a wind storm. Then I heard "It needs water" in my mind. A second tree appeared and it was similar to the first except it was covered in bright green leaves. It looked healthy and vibrant.

Something about this vision brought me to near wakefulness. I remember talking to a man about the trees as the vision bothered me. I asked him, "So the sickly tree is me now and the healthy tree is me before?" He replied, "Yes". I thought about it and was saddened. I did feel much like that barren tree with few leaves that needed water. I was emotionally drained and I am sure I appear damaged to others in Spirit as I do to those in the physical. My vitality has been drained.

At some point I drifted back into a less lucid state. I became aware, though, of a calm, female voice talking to me. I could not see, though I tried but my eyes felt heavy with sleep. She was giving me advice. I don't remember everything she said, but her voice was motherly-like and she said, "Remember, they are middle-class, Christian men and women with Master's degrees". She went on to describe how they were just like me. I knew she was referring to the panel of interviewers I would meet today. I listened wholeheartedly. However, when I became more conscious of her voice and said to her, "I can hear you", her voice trailed off and I woke up.

When I opened my eyes I felt disoriented. I realized that I had been out of my body. I smiled and mentally told the woman, "Thank you". Before bed I had asked my guides, "Tell me what to do". So I got what I asked for and that made me happy. Usually hearing an audible voice wakes me up very quickly. I believe that this woman's calm, understanding and soft voice was so subtle that I was able to listen without it triggering me to awaken.

A part from the chorus of the song the A Team was in my head this morning. I kept singing, "It's too cold outside, for angels to fly". This song was in my head yesterday morning, too. I recognized it as being sent to me and that the only important part of the phrase was "angels". I remember mentally saying to the woman who had been talking to me, as if to acknowledge the message, "If you want to be thought of as my angel, then you can be".

I know the rest of the song does not apply to me. I am not in that bad of shape.....I hope.

I am off to my interview soon. I will take the woman's advice and remember that these people are just like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams