Biohazard

I didn't sleep much last night. Before bed I meditated for a while, asking to astral travel as I normally do when I meditate before bed.  When I finished, I was not very tired so I took some Benadryl to help me sleep. For some reason I began thinking "What if's?" What if I get offered the part-time job? I knew I would get a call on Friday to let me know if I got it. I was really concerned that they would offer it to me because I really didn't want it. Not only did I not feel excited about the prospect of the job, but I also felt/feel unprepared.  I kept going over and over in my mind what I would do if I got offered the job. I would most certainly turn it down. However, thinking that did not settle my mind.

At around 11pm I must have dozed off because I remember becoming lucid in a dream. I don't remember the dream now, but I do remember hearing the sounds of rain beating down on the house and feeling a woman's hands on my side, encouraging me to turn over in bed. It was at that point that I became conscious of being in my bed and of a woman touching me. This made me very aware, so much so that popped back into my body. I saw vivid pictures behind my eyes, could hear the sound of rain (there was no rain, it was an astral sound) and felt the familiar buzzing sound that comes with astral. I got very excited and tried to exit my body, but I guess I was too focused on it because I did not succeed.

That experience made me wide awake and so I tried to settle down to sleep. At some point I started drifting off again and once again noticed the pictures behind my eyes and my body buzzing. Once again I became too excited and could not leave my body. This happened a couple more times. It eventually got so annoying that I asked my guides to please just help me sleep. Unfortunately, my daughter kept waking up and crying, which kept waking me up. I did not get to sleep until around 3:30am. Good thing I didn't have to go to work in the morning!

I slept deeply from 3:30am until around 9am. In that time I had some odd dreams. The first dream I remember was of me being in a classroom. I was a teacher leaving for the year and packing up my stuff. I remember having conversations with other teachers, telling them I did not intend to come back the next school year. Strangely, I recall there were white curtains in the room. They were mine and I was contemplating taking them. I had let the other teachers know I was not coming back the next year, so wanted to take all my stuff with me. However, the curtains had been splattered with blood. Another teacher told me how one student had done it. I decided to leave the curtains there because the blood grossed me out.

In another vivid dream, I was a student in high school. I remember that I was late to my last period class. For some reason I could not remember what class it was and I also could not remember my locker number. I stood at the locker a bit amused at my tardiness, trying to figure out which locker was mine. A woman was there helping me, opening up lockers and searching them. Strangely, the lockers shifted into mail slots and I could see mail in each slot. I finally located my mail slot - number 55. The dream ended there. The number 55 very vivid in my mind.

As I awakened from this dream I clearly heard someone say, "Biohazard" and saw a hand showing me the number "2". When I looked up the word biohazard I found this definition: A risk to human health or the environment arising from biological work. I also found definitions that included the word pathogen in them. A pathogen is an infectious agent such as a germ, microorganism or virus.

When I finally woke up I was dizzy and unsteady on my feet as I tried to get my coffee. The word biohazard was very strong and it worried me somewhat. A long time ago, when I first awakened to my gifts, I was warned of a virus that would kill hundreds of thousands of people in the US and even more around the word. I was also reminded that I had a nasty habit that should be stopped. I smoke one cigarette a day. Apparently, this is too much as Steven has been bugging me about quitting altogether for months now.  I can't help but think of the SARS virus that has been in the news lately. It apparently can kill and affects the respiratory system, making it difficult for people to breathe. Being a smoker and contracting SARS would be doubly bad.

So perhaps biohazard is a warning of the toxic effects of cigarettes. Or perhaps it is a warning of a virus. Or maybe both?

I got a call not long after I woke up. I knew the call was coming. It was a call giving me news about the part-time position I had interviewed for. I knew I would not get the job, but for some reason was very nervous about getting the call. I was told that I had not been chosen but asked if I would allow them to keep my information in case the references for the woman they offered the job to did not pan out. I was their #2 choice and was told that I had done an excellent interview. After I hung up the phone I burst into tears. It was odd because I really was happy to not get offered the job. Yet I think I had a lot of nervous tension built up from the previous night that needed to be released.

I still feel a bit unsettled today and am not sure why.

I looked up the angel number 55 and found that it involves adventure, curiosity, facing challenges, learning life lessons, opportunities for success and making positive life choices and changes. Because there are two 5's it doubles the potency of the message and reminds one to stay positive and trust that things are happening as they should and that all things happen for a reason even if it is not recognizable as such presently. These changes are occurring to help me break free from old habits and restraints and to fulfill my life's purpose.

As I contemplate this message I remember as I drove into town yesterday a subtle message that came into my thoughts. It was about my thinking and how important it is to control my thoughts. I was reminded how in astral, focusing on something for too long always propels me back into my body. Looking at everything and being in the moment and free from fixation on any one thing always keeps me out of my body longer. I recognized that it is the same in the physical. It is best to not think (as in not think of the past or future) but be in the present moment always. I did my best to just be in the moment as I drove, looking at nature and the beauty around me. I remember hearing Steven say, "You are part of this" as I thought of how beautiful it was. Everything got so vivid as I looked around me. A couple of times I almost felt as if I would leave my body and fly up into the clouds.

If only I could be in the present moment all the time.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams