The Rainbow Valley

Before bed I meditated. I was not trying to astral consciously. I just wanted to relax and contemplate some things. I don't remember falling asleep, but I did. The last time I looked at the clock it was 9p.m.

I was dreaming about teaching some kids. The kids, around age 14-17, were hoodlums and I was aware of this (in waking life I teach kids who are troubled). I was helping them with their assignments and feeling happy and calm. I don't remember much of the dream now except impressions. One impression is of the kids looking at me as if I were crazy and whispering to one another. I didn't care. At some point the dream merged into another dream where I was in a shop of some sort and gathering up jewelry I had hidden from the same kids who I had just been teaching. I clearly remember seeing my current wedding band as well as my wedding band from my past marriage. I gathered them up to go and as I walked out I said goodbye to one of the kids who looked at me as if he were planning to do something bad to me. I again didn't care.

Outside I got into my car and saw a group of kids coming toward me.They were dressed in their gangster-like attire and had serious looks on their faces. I laughed and drove in reverse really fast, spinning out. Then I went forward, again laughing at the fun of it and not caring about the group of kids behind me.

It was at this point that I became lucid. I am not certain why I became lucid but as soon as I did I was no longer in my car and could not see. The dream vanished and I was flying up some stairs. I could sense that they were white ( I got the impression of snow) and slowly my astral vision allowed me to see more and more. It was as if I had tunnel vision except there was no tunnel - my vision just slowly opened up allowing me to first see the white stairs I was following and then more and more. When I reached the top of the stairs it was as if a portal opened up (but I do not remember seeing a portal) and there in front of me was the most spectacular, beautiful place I had ever seen! In the distance I could see the tops of snow topped mountains and in front of me spread out for what seemed like hundreds of miles was this vast valley with green grass and colorful trees. But this was no normal valley, it had colors that no Earth mountain valley would have even in the Fall months. The trees were sparkling, almost shimmering and the leaves were so many colors that it was as if the valley was a rainbow of color. My vision was totally crisp and clear and I could feel the coolness of the air. It reminded me of the morning air on my many camping trips in Montana - cold (but not too cold), crisp and refreshing. But this air made me feel energized and I remember thinking, "I never want to leave this place!" (Note: as I was meditating I remember thinking of taking a trip to visit Montana. So, maybe this is why I found myself in this valley?).

Unfortunately, as I took off and began flying over this rainbow valley my physical body was disturbed and I was pulled back to it very suddenly. My vision again black, I realized it was my husband getting into bed. I knew I was floating over my body in my bed. I could not see, though. I just sensed that I was superimposed over my body which was sleeping and laying in my bed. I celebrated briefly but felt subdued. I knew my guide was there and am sure this is why I remained calm. I remember saying to him excitedly, "I am in astral!" and he nodded and said flatly, "Yes". Everything was black and I was surrounded by silence. I felt the familiar feeling of my astral body and just stayed put for a bit, listening, but I heard nothing. Then I felt two quick tugs on my left foot followed by two quick tugs on my right foot. I didn't question it, just briefly acknowledged it as if to remember it for later.

I wanted to see so tried to look at my hands and then my legs but still saw nothing. So, I stated loudly, "Vision now!" Nothing happened. So I tried, "Clarity now!" Still, nothing happened. I stayed where I was and waited (Note: I have been telling myself to stop moving so much in astral and to just "be". I think it worked!). Then I heard my guide say, "Antidote". All at once my vision opened up and I found myself laying on my stomach on the floor in a room that was vaguely familiar. In front of me were two wooden pallets laying on top of one another. I don't know why, but I went toward them thinking, "Antidote!" I somehow connected the word to those two pallets. I picked them up and turned around. In front of me was my 2yr old standing butt naked with his back to me on top of a table. I love to see his tiny cute bottom so smiled at the sight. I also saw my husband laying on the floor just to the left of the table. I headed toward my husband with the pallets in my hand and heard my guide say, "Are you going to put those on him?" I thought, "Yes!". I heard, "No", and was back in my body instantly.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 11p.m. I had been asleep for 2 hours. I rolled over and gave my sleeping husband a hug and a kiss. He embraced me and I felt so happy to be with him at that moment. I didn't say anything to him. Just hugged him for a while. Then I rolled over and began talking with my guide.

The exclamation of "No" from my guide made me feel "bad", though that is not really the right description. I guess I felt more like a preschool student feels when their teacher tells them "No". It is not a feeling I like as have always excelled in school and pride myself on being a "good student".

Since I could feel my guide near (and he confirmed that he is indeed, Steven) I began asking him questions. Firstly, I wanted to know: Why couldn't I control my vision? and What were those tugs I felt? and Why was I was put back in my body? and Where was that rainbow place I visited??  I had even more questions than that. My mind was full of them. My guide calmly answered them all but seemed somewhat distracted. Sometimes he seems this way when he is busy with "other" things - whatever that means.

First off, Steven told me that for now, he is strongly monitoring much of my astral experience. I did not get specifics as to why this is, but I seemed to "know" why. Apparently I am too eager and want too much too soon. Having too many of my astral senses overwhelms me. Limiting my sensing helps me stay in astral longer. It is as if I am being eased into the experience. So, I typically begin astral by being able to feel and taste and smell and I have sight, but it is in my mind's eye (how I usually see when I do readings, like a picture in my mind). Astral sight usually comes in later and will come and go throughout the experience. However, astral hearing is a big time trigger. Thus, I rarely hear sounds audibly. Instead, I hear them in my mind as my own voice but different (hard to explain). This is how I hear Steven most often even in waking day. When I ask why I can't hear him audibly more often he says, "Why? You can already hear me". In my previous astral travels (between 2004-2007) I have heard very audibly the sounds of Steven and other guides, the environment and other astral travelers. However, Steven is right when he says that the conscious awareness of audible sounds is a trigger for me because even in those past travels, once I heard sound I usually was pulled back to my body not long after. Apparently, after my past experiences (which I chose to take a break from) future ones will be strictly monitored. Not sure if I should be happy or upset about this. lol

When I ask about the tugs I get a memory of a passage I read in My Big Toe (I think I read it there anyway). Apparently, the tugging is someone working on my energy. It was a very distinct feeling, as if I was having socks pulled off my feet.

When asked why I was put back into my body I again am told that my travels are being directed by my guide so that I do not go too fast and overwhelm myself. I get the impression that last time (2004-2007) I saw too much and was overwhelmed and scared by the amount of knowingness I regained from the experiences I had. I remember this well and so do not question my guides suggestions: "Be patient" and "Take your time". I don't like feeling "crazy" and on the verge of losing my mind!

As for that beautiful rainbow valley, the answer I got to my questions, "Where was I?" was one word: Mental. I assume this means I was on the mental plane and get confirmation of this. When I ask if it was real I hear, "To you". When I ask for clarification I get, "It is a place of healing for you". That satisfies me.

So this was my first purposeful astral exit since I started obsessively thinking about astral over a week ago. In that time I have been conversing with Steven more than I have in many, many years. I use to talk to him this much when I first awakened to my gifts. I have learned from that experience to be cautious and not get too focused on the spiritual. I come out of balance and this can be destructive for my current life. I get so fixated on the spiritual side of myself and "knowing" that I begin to disregard life. Thus, it is no surprise that I began to feel a bit "crazy" last time. Trying to avoid that this time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

Answers in Dreams

The Only Way Out, Is Through