Who Am I?

All day today I have been "talking" with my guide. I'm not sure whether it is Steven. I really am not sure who it is except to say it is me. In fact, I am talking to him in my mind as if he was always there, always a part of me. Like an old friend who I have not seen in a while and am catching up with. I haven't had this frequent of communication with my guide in many, many years.

It is odd but then again, it isn't.

It started this morning, well more like last night. I slept wonderfully. A deep, restful sleep but dream-filled. Lots of conversations and traveling in my dreams. I distinctly remember talking with a man and either discussing the Japanese language or talking in Japanese (maybe both?). We were in a library-like setting. I can barely remember the warm, inviting feeling of books on shelves. In front of me was a white board. A sentence was written. I remember correcting the sentence, as if I were a teacher and he the student. I was asked to read it I think because I read it over and over. But I don't remember what it said. When I try to remember I see the board and I see letters but they don't make sense. I see "I" and then they trail off, difficult to make out. As I woke up, I was trying to focus on the white board but couldn't. As the letters faded away I heard "transpersonal psychology". I repeated it in my mind. I needed to remember it.

As the morning progressed I remember talking, more like thinking, to myself (this is not unusual for me by the way). I can't remember all that was talked about. It was like I was in two places - one me was doing my normal day-to-day routine while the other me was carrying on a conversation with someone. The only reason I am now aware of this conversation is because the me that was having a conversation asked, "What should we do?". There was a pause from my guide and I sensed a smile. Then I caught it. We? I laughed out loud. I was now very aware that I was having a conversation with my guide. I was trying to decided what to do, but instead of asking, "What should I do?" I slipped and said "What should we do? I was at first shocked and then I just smiled, too. It was true. I was not alone in this.

At work I was pulled to investigate transpersonal psychology. I couldn't get it out of my mind. But when I looked it up and started reading about it, my eyes would get tired and I would zone out. Sometimes when I would zone out I felt energy waves come in from behind me and go up my spine. Other times it came in around my eyes like a mask. One time the energy came around from behind like an energetic hug. I relaxed and thought, Not right now. I sensed it was not yet time to know what was meant by the message from this morning. It was enough just knowing it. I was okay with that.

After my normal gym routine I headed home. I felt like I was going to pass out. This has been going on for a few months now. Go to the gym. Work out really hard. Get in the car. Feel dizzy. Keep driving despite it. Today was no different except that I thought about how in astral when you lose "consciousness" there is a similar feeling to near loss of consciousness in a body. I get this strange feeling of disconnect and if I focus on it, I see darkness and stars. In astral it is similar, I see darkness, except instead of passing out, I return to my body. I recognized that it is all consciousness. That this life I am living is just a state of being that I have chosen.

Somewhere during my drive home I asked my guide, "Who am I?" I'm not even certain why I asked it. Again I sensed amusement from him. I got no answer. When I got home I found myself thinking about doing something out of character. I thought about it and then thought about painting my house bright pink. I laughed about it and thought, Why not? Then I thought, I should do it just to see how other people react. I should do it and maybe they will wake up. Still amused at the thought I heard my guide say, "If your life is your canvas, how would you paint it?" Something about the question hit me hard and I laughed again. I began to go over in my mind all the things I would change about myself if I looked at life differently, if I didn't care about what is "right" or "normal" and if I lived my life like a work of art, a creative picture of myself. I have been doing things in my life based upon "normal", painting a picture to please others. If I were to paint my life the way I wanted it, it would not be this dull and boring. It would be bright and colorful.

I also got to thinking that if this were a dream, if this were astral, what would I do differently? I knew I wouldn't feel like I normally feel. I wouldn't be bogged down with worries and responsibility. I wouldn't fear death or pain or disease. I began to envy all those people who dared to be different, to be themselves.

Who am I?

Wow. All of a sudden it hit me. I can't even put all the knowingness into words. Now, what to do about it.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

Answers in Dreams

The Only Way Out, Is Through