Bouncing into Balance

Again as I was falling asleep last night I felt "tuned in" to my guides. Usually there are three around me at any one give time, but last night there were four. This peaked my interest and I began asking if I needed to know anything about my own future or the future of my country or the planet. I must have tuned in quite deeply because I have lost some of what I got in response now that I try to remember back.  As I attempt to recall all of it I recognize time lapses here and there. I also noticed something different.

That difference was in the voice that was coming through.

Let me explain quickly how I hear my guides when I am fully conscious in the physical or at least still more in the physical than the spiritual realms. I hear my guides as a mental thought coming from my left or right. Yes it has a direction. Yes, it is a mental thought very similar if not distinct from my own. No, it is not easy to differentiate between my own thoughts and those of my guides. It took me a long time to do so and much trial and error. Eventually I could tell the difference. It is subtle, but obvious once pinpointed. The voice/thought has character, depth and tone but it is so faint that it takes quite a bit of my mental faculties to tune in well enough to get full sentences. The best way to describe the way I hear my guides is that their messages come through to me like memories. They are more imprints on my mind that when touched come to life.

Even this explanation doesn't quite fit how I experience communication with my guides, though. Sigh.

This communication was different in that there was a distinct voice, not a mental thought placed into my mind. I first noticed it when I was thinking to myself, "There is a child talking to me". That brought me out of my meditative state briefly and I had an "ah-ha" moment. The voice was not a child's! It was my guides and I had heard it that way before! The voice was high pitched and fast, like the voices of characters on the Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoons I use to watch as a kid.

This realization immediately brought me back to full, physical awareness (I must have been in-between states at the time, though I didn't really notice it). I got excited. I had not thought I would ever hear my guide's voice that way again. I heard it only once that way, in a language I did not understand, and I laughed so hard at the sound of it that my guide stopped and was not amused. LOL I still laugh about it.

And yes, when I realized that the voice was not that of a child's but of my guide, distorted by the change in frequency that it went through to reach me, I laughed again. And yes, the high pitched, squeaky almost child-like voice of my guide ceased. I was sad for it but also elated. It had happened and it was noticeable and it was real. What I had experienced so many years ago and assumed over time had been an amazing out-of-body experience was perhaps not out-of-body at all. Perhaps it could occur to me in this physical plane. And if it could, what does that mean?

And you might wonder, what was the high pitched voice of my guide saying? Well, the distinct words that came through as squeaky and child-like were saying, "Bouncing" over and over again. "Bouncing" between my thoughts. It was almost as if my guide was trying to get me to notice because, why on Earth would he say, "Bouncing"? It didn't go along with the rest of the message at all. I had been told through visuals that flashed through my mind that more natural disasters were to come. I actually heard "windows" and saw water crashing through car windows and moving at a fast pace. I then remembered dreaming of balance and I was told that the Earth was being put back into balance, and even more to the point, so was I.

Balance. Not "Bouncing". Yet, there was the word. Simple and very obviously out of place. "Bouncing".

Something is definitely going on in the universe, mine and otherwise. I can feel it again. I don't know if this is the Earth being placed into balance, but that appears to be the message I am receiving. I, also, am being put into balance and have been given many messages in this regard. In fact, when my guides do come around and I get that, "Pay attention" feeling that comes over me, their message is, "Balance". Even my dreams suggest that I am finding balance and I am certainly feeling a pull toward the spiritual if even in that I am "listening" and "following my intuition".

Yesterday, as I was enjoying the beautiful green of my surroundings and the crisp Fall air I happened to think about nature and her way of making sure that those things which are not in balance are handled. Nature has a way of putting things right when they are wrong. And I recognized immediately just how out of balance the Earth really is right now. At this time I also realized that spiritual nature is the same. We, as spiritual beings, will go out of balance but it is in our nature to return to that balance. We are naturally inclined to seek it out. Some of us do so more quickly than others. Some of us are, unfortunately, "forced" in a way, to return to that balance. Well it can seem like we are being forced, anyway. We might feel unfairly targeted by God and curse Him or the universe for it, but in the end the ultimate goal is indeed, balance.

And perhaps I have been bouncing for a while from one extreme to the other, trying to find balance. Perhaps the "bouncing" message is to help me recognize that I don't need to run or compensate for my assumed flaws and imperfections. That all is moving me into the right direction and balance will be achieved despite me. The key here: Despite me. All this bouncing around will ultimately end and I will settle into one place, my place.

Long have I had the picture in my mind of a pendulum swinging from one extreme to another. On one side is the Physical/Mundane and on the other, the Spiritual. This has been my visual of myself and as I have lived this life I have found it to be true. I am not even sure what it would be like to be settled in one place, truly in-betwen. It would seem to me that it would be awfully boring yet at the same time I realize it is needed.

I guess "Bouncing" was not out of place after all. It may have been the best message I have received yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams