Tossing Pebbles

I never know when I will get a "visit" from one of my guides. It is always nice to have one, but they don't seem to come when I want them to. Instead, they "pop" in for a visit and then I never know when they will come by next.

When I say visit, I don't mean via dreams. I pretty much expect my guides to visit my dreams. There really aren't too many dreams in which I can't identify one or more of my guides. If the dreams are lucid or turn astral then it is always wonderful to be conscious of their presence. Unfortunately, when I am busy like I have been, consciousness in dreams or astral travel are few and far between, although I do think I am more lucid in my dreams than most people.

The kind of visit I am referring to in this blog is when one or more of my guides is closer energy-wise than normal and make their presence known. This is done when I am fully conscious, not in the dream state or astral. Typically my guides are back from me. It is hard to explain but it is like they are near by but not close enough to grab my attention throughout the day. They stay back at the edge of my consciousness. When they want me to see/hear them, they move closer. It is like they hide in the shadows of my mind and then, suddenly, they come into the light where I can see them.

This morning one of my guides decided to come into the "light" from his usually peripheral position. I do not know his name (couldn't understand it) but he is the newest of my team of guides. He came not long ago and has been lingering in the background for some time. When he came closer I saw a visual in my mind of an unimposing man sitting on a large boulder near a stream. His energy was very comforting and inviting and I felt at ease when I first saw him. I was not really surprised, which in itself caught me off guard. As he was talking to me, I saw him tossing pebbles at a stream. When I would focus more on him, his attention seemed to be on the stream and not on me, though I knew this was what he wanted me to see and not necessarily true. Though I could see him sitting there on the rock tossing pebbles, I could not see his face clearly. Again, he seemed to want me to focus on his actions more than on his features. I do recall that he was wearing a long, nondescript robe or cloak.

Quiet Conversation and Future Predictions

He began talking to me like an old friend would; as if he had always been there and had known me for a long time. He asked questions and conversed with me this way for some time this morning. I lay in my bed wide awake, but calm, listening and answering his questions and asking questions of my own. It has been so long since I have had a conversation like this with one of my guides. It was nice, but I was cautious. He sensed this and asked me why. I told him because the last time I got use to talking with a guide it led me to almost losing touch with reality. He was amused by this and simply stated, "You have changed".

Strangely, the entire subject of our conversation centered upon change. Not just my change, but the Earth's changes. He did not instruct me to share what he told me with others, but I feel it is appropriate because the information is not just for me and it seems selfish to not share it.

One of the first things he said to me was "The poles are shifting". I understood this to mean the Earth's poles and he confirmed this to be correct. However, he also said my poles were shifting. I didn't understand and so questioned him as to what this means. I am aware of the chakras and the energy-systems of the human body and inquired if this is what he meant. He said, "Yes, but it goes deeper than that". I still did not understand. He said that it meant a change to "the human mind and the heart of man" as if the two, humans and man, were different. This intrigued me but I still didn't understand what he meant. Poles? Do we have poles? And if we do, where? And what does it mean that they are shifting?? As if to answer my thoughts he continued on about the future of Earth. He told me that the government of the United States would go through some major changes in 10 years, around the year 2022-2023. I immediately thought, "Ah, hind sight is 20-20" and giggled. I am not sure why I laughed but I felt so relaxed with him, like I was in a different state than is my norm. He caught me as I wondered why I was so different, so at ease and feeling good. He asked, "Why are you feeling good?" and I searched for an answer but could not find one. "I don't know", I replied. I just felt, good. In reflecting on this now, I am wondering if the way I felt during this conversation is connected with this shift he was mentioning?

He went on to tell me that when I was gone and my children were grown that the Earth would be far less populated then than it is now. I recalled a long time ago hearing about a massive outbreak of a virus that would decimate 100's of thousands of people in the United States. He nodded in confirmation at my thought but would not say that this was the crisis he was speaking of. I thought on this news and wondered out loud, "Why are you telling me this?" He replied, "Because you need to know". Then he paused and said, "There are others like you. You are not alone". This distracted me for a moment. What is he talking about? He did not elaborate, but just left that there for me to chew on. I immediately decided to not accept what he said as I did not want to get caught in the "You are special" trap. I finally replied to him, "I am not special" and he chuckled and replied, "It all comes down to you". This was a message he gave me not long ago and I considered it again, still not sure what it meant. I left it, as I did not want to fall into an endless circle of questions and odd, unusual and cryptic answers.

I got back to the topic of loss of population on Earth. I asked why, of course, this would happen. He said, "Everything is up to chance". I disagreed. He sent me a questioning feeling and I said, "Don't we plan it all this way?" and he said, "Yes, but we can't know everything. That would defeat the purpose". But then I suddenly knew we could predict the future very well and he said, "Yes, but it is only a prediction". I questioned this, seeking more information. He said, "It is all very predictable, but it isn't. There is chance and their is choice. They are different things". I suddenly knew he was referring to the Earth and the cycles it goes through. This is what cannot be definitely predicted? He answered my thought, "Oh it is very predictable". Confused again he went back to my original question about why the population would be decimated. He again said, "It all comes down to you". I decided that what he had told me meant that although we plan our lives to go a certain way, there is the element of chance involved and we know this when we make our plan. Chance is what keeps us challenged and tests who we are. Without it, what would be the challenge of this game? My disgust at the term "game" brought a comment from him: "Yes, it is a game". I responded, "Can I just sit it out and watch?" "Yes". Then I wondered, why do I keep coming back? He was quiet as he knew I already knew the answer. I wanted to know for sure that I would react the way I thought I would. I wanted to test who I was. Each life gave me more certainty and thus each life had more certainty. Interesting.

Again I went back to wondering why there would be so much change during my children's lives. He reassured me that I would not be alive when the population decrease occurred. I asked how much it would decrease. At first I hear 1 million. This felt off to me and so I asked for a percent of the population that would be gone. He said, "4%". For the U.S. alone this is over 12.5 million people gone!

I was silent after this, not sure I wanted to know more. He did not respond, just kept tossing pebbles at the stream in my mind. I noted this and said, "You are tossing a pebble". He said, "Yes".

12.5 million people is a lot of people and this is just the U.S. For the world, a loss of 4% of the population is over 287 million. That is almost the entire population of the U.S. today. I wonder how many people it will be in the future considering that the number of people will just continue to increase from now until this predicted event will occur?

Strangely, despite the shock of this information, I remembered the dream I had prior to finding out I was pregnant. In it was this old man who was telling me about the future of my grandchildren. The picture he painted was very different from today. The world was peaceful and much more environmentally aware. Transportation was very changed. Though I was not told what it would be like, it felt like the burning of fossil fuels for power would be stopped. The feeling of this future was peaceful and happy. Before that period, however, there was "much conflict". Would my children be harmed? Why would they want this for themselves? I was a bit horrified, my maternal instinct kicking in. He reminded me quietly, "It is their choice". True. It is not my plan, but theirs.

Throughout this discussion I was being interrupted by my life. My son was crying, my husband was in and out of bed and all along I was in this state that, though a faded memory, was very familiar. When in this state it is like I am in "tuned in". Like my ego is asleep and the real me is completely in control. It is a feeling of certainty and control. I like it.

Eventually I got up and went about my day. As I got out of bed, I still saw my guide sitting on a boulder, tossing pebbles. In my mind I think about its significance. Are we all but pebbles being tossed into the stream of life? Or do the pebbles signify something else? Choices? Chance?

The dream symbolism of tossing pebbles is that they represent feelings of being hurt by things that seem insignificant. Pebbles in themselves represent minor difficulties and annoyances in life. So perhaps what my guide was trying to show me was in fact all about change and chance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams