Family Reunion and Trip to Ireland

I am happy to report that I was only sick the one day with the intestinal flu. I have had a bit of it recur today but not like it was. It could be that my body is still fighting the virus. I was able to kill a difficult crossfit workout at the gym, so I think I must be getting better. :) Hopefully this illness is not the parasite they keep reporting on the news. Ick!

Family Reunion

I had a pretty depressing day yesterday. I have not yet heard back from my last job interview and it had me down in the dumps and just plain hopeless. I spent most of yesterday moping about. Then, my husband came home and told me some pretty disturbing news. The oldest daughter of a friend of ours has bone cancer. She is only 12 years old. She had to have her left leg removed all the way to her hip. It is just so sad. She is just a child! I don't know the prognosis, but bone cancer is not any easy cancer to get rid of. It made my moping around all day about a missed job opportunity seem....well....lame.

I went to bed feeling better. I had decided to think about what I have rather than what I don't have and to count my blessings. My husband and I chatted a while and I fell asleep pretty quickly (yay!).

I had a vivid dream, though, that still is very real to me. I was at my grandparent's house. I was there with a man at a family get-together. It was like when I was a child. There were people my family knew from church and from the neighborhood. We were all gathered under the oak trees across from my grandparent's house near what they called the "bunk house". We use to have neighborhood fish fries and as a child I would run around with the other kids, playing and exploring and just having fun. My grandfather would have coolers and coolers full of white bass he caught and he would batter them up and fry them for everyone. There was always way more food than could be eaten! However, in the dream, people were not eating. I didn't see food. Instead, on the table where the food would usually be laid out, there were piles and piles of old photographs in frames. I recall looking at pictures that were so old they were brownish-yellow. I don't know who the people in the photos were but I was fascinated with the pictures. I was talking with the man I was with about my grandfather and the good old days when I was growing up. Happier times those were. I miss my grandfather very much and in this dream it was as if I were talking to him, but I don't recall seeing him. As I type this I am getting emotional. I miss him!

I was talking to this man in depth during the dream, though the specifics of most of the conversation are lost to me now. All that remains are memories of the many fish fries I went to as a child. I do remember telling him about my husband and his family. I pointed out across the way to my husband and his brother's cars parked near another oak. I pointed out what looked like a cop car and said, "That's (husband's name)'s car".

I then began walking toward my grandparent's house. When I got to the chain link fence of the yard I was in I walked across the dirt road (now the road is paved). When I got to the other yard's fence it was higher than normal and covered in barbed wire similar to a prison fence. There were children playing and going in and out. I remember seeing a young boy.

My husband woke me up at this point. The dream was still very vivid and I wished I had seen the man I was with. The prison fence was likely symbolic of the present as two of my family members now live in the "bunk house" and they are both ex-cons. One of them has a young son and daughter who visit my grandmother in her home.

Astral Trip To Ireland

I had not expected to fall back to sleep, but I did. I went from telling my husband, "I wish you wouldn't get up so early" to being in a dream world. I was suddenly very aware that I was dreaming. With me was a tall, blonde man. His hair was shoulder length and he felt like friend or a teacher. As I reflect on this experience I know that this man was John as he has shown himself to me in the past as a tall, Adonis-like man in white similar to the many pictures of the angel Gabriel. As we spoke, I went from standing there with John to walking along a city street in the dark with only lights on lamp posts illuminating the city streets. The city was large and ancient looking, much older than any place I have been in the U.S. I was walking on cobblestone roads and on my right was a two-story building, the bottom of which was full of shops. The top contained living spaces with balconies of wrought-iron rounded railings. It was very obviously night and I was asking, "What is this place?" I remember hearing a man say, "Ireland" and funny enough, he spoke with a lilting accent that was very obviously Irish.

As I walked along the streets I fell back into a lucid dream. I soon found myself with my younger sister and we were looking for someone (I don't know who). I was still in the city and stopped and looked into one of the shops on the bottom floor. It was a music shop and I could see guitars and other instruments laying about. They looked as if they had been wrecked. We continued on along the street and went around a corner. I remember talking to John briefly and looking behind me for my sister. I lost lucidity here and so the next part is lost to me. At some point I regained consciousness enough to take over in the dream. I remember looking up at the second floor of one of the old buildings and seeing the sun in the sky (it was day!). I then thought to myself, "Fly!" and there was a brief moment where I doubted it would work. But then I was up in the air and hovering above the streets. I looked behind me and my sister was also flying. As if in response to my gaining control over the experience, I found myself laying in bed in an unfamiliar house lying next to a man that resembled George from Seinfeld (not very attractive at all!). I felt transported here and was a bit confused thinking I must have been dreaming and just woken up. I recalled that I had just had sex with this man and was upset, worrying I would get pregnant and feeling guilty for cheating on my husband. The man rolled over at this point and I knew he wanted more sex, though I could not see his face. I remember being against it but then thought, "Oh well, it's too late now". As soon as I made the decision to go ahead and let this man have sex with me I was overwhelmed with sexual desire and my entire root chakra lit up with energy. It was such a surge of energy that it woke me up. The feeling lingered for a long time after I woke up and I lay there shocked that my body could feel such intense desire. I was also mad that I woke up. lol Then I was mad that my husband was not home. lol

Strangely, even after this OBE with the intense activating of my root chakra, the first dream I had was much more vivid in my mind. Just prior to writing about my astral experience I went downstairs for a bite to eat and felt Spirit touch my left arm. At least I know that someone in Spirit cares enough to show me they are around. Thank you, whoever you are.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams