In Two Places At Once

I had an interesting experience last night. First of all, I was exhausted because I hadn't slept well the night before. I decided to do a quick mediation prior to bed. I propped myself up in bed and just focused on an area of blackness in front of my closed eyes. That was at 9p.m.

The next thing I remember is being OOB and floating in a 3Ddarkness. I could see colors in shapes that morphed like some kind of psychedelic trip. The shapes of color would fly by me and around me. Some would linger and let me look at them closer. One was orange and elongated, kind of like  small, cigar-shaped space craft. I saw several of them and just followed them with my eyes, not attempting to move or follow them anywhere.

As I was floating I was also aware of my physical body. I could feel myself breathing and laying on my bed. It was a surreal experience. As I floated/lay there, I could hear music. It was a song I recently bought called All Those Pretty Lights by Andrew Belle, but only the instrumental part. I could hear the music and see colorful shapes and lights around me. I felt as if I was immersed in lights and color. I specifically remember seeing yellow and orange. I felt so relaxed and happy. I must have floated there quite a while hearing the bubbly music and seeing colors around me. I believe I was receiving healing as it sure felt healing. I also recall feeling a bit unsure of the reality of what I was experiencing. I felt as if I had been transported somewhere but at the same time I felt as if I were still in my room, laying in my bed awake. There was no conversing with guides as is often the case when I am OOB. I also was not thinking about anything. There was just emotional bliss.

Sometime during this experience I became too conscious. There was a shift in energy, like I was being shaken. I then found myself back in my body. I blame my husband because he was moving around outside of the bedroom and then came and got into bed. I cursed his arrival because it pulled me from the experience. I looked at the clock and it was 10p.m.

I was so excited about it that I could not go back to sleep. I tossed and turned for a long time, not getting back to sleep until around 1a.m.

I finally got to sleep and had some strange dreams. I awoke feeling depressed and out of sorts. I don't like it when I wake up feeling like that. I felt much happier after waking up from my OBE!

School

In one dream I was preparing to return to school. I was packing my lunch. I packed salad, mainly spinach and greens. I remember not being able to find any and finding some left overs from a restaurant. I packed it up and got into my car. I was driving for a while and then realized my car was moving but was not actually turned all the way on. I turned the key completely turning on the headlights and the lights on the dash. I then saw a young boy on a motorcycle ahead of me. I tried to slow down but ended up right next to him, practically pushing him over to let me by. My window was open and I apologized to him. He didn't seem to mind.

When I arrived at school all the kids were in the cafeteria and going through registration. Someone asked me how my break was. I remember thinking it was not much of a break, only three weeks. She smiled and said it was only a 3.5hr school day as if to reassure me. I was happy to hear this.

At some point I was cooking beef brisket. I had turned on the stove and left it going and then remember it later, rushing in to find it. It was done and I was talking to a woman about where it was .

The dream becomes a muddle here. I recall that it was mostly about food.

Interpretation

Salad indicates a need to express one's feelings and take in the positive experiences in life. Driving indicates one's life path and how one is navigating through life. I guess I am navigating blind and later things will be illuminated. School is a familiar environment for me in my dreams. It usually indicates learning that is taking place. Since I was in school as a teacher it suggests that I am seeking advice. The 3 and 3.5 numbers seem to refer to how much vacation is left in my waking life and I seem to recognize that it a good thing. 

Thoughts

The OBE I had left me feeling homesick really bad. I have been struggling with sadness and homesickness today like I felt weeks ago. I have little desire or motivation towards my own future. I just don't care like I should and I want to care.

On my drive home from my workout this morning I heard the song I had heard during my OBE this morning. It brought on a happy, blissful feeling. In my mind I can't help but see a visual of myself as a child dancing and spinning about and feeling free. Then, suddenly at a part in the music where the chords changed, the blissful feeling turned into homesickness. It hit me so hard and I was overwhelmed with huge amounts of emotion. I was also again hit with worry over work. I guess my decision to stop worrying over it was not enough to eliminate the feeling associated with it. Perhaps my surreal OBE was healing and brought junk to the surface. I wish it would be over with already. I hate feeling like this.

Another song that keep popping into my mind over and over is Keep Your Head Up by Ben Howard. The chorus keeps repeating in my head: Keep your head up, keep your heart strong. Keep your mind set... I figure it is yet another message from my guides to keep focusing on what I want. I am trying.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams