The Moth

So apparently I am moth magnet. Last night one would not stop landing on me. It was a light brown moth and when it touched down on me it felt like it was tickling me. I kept shooing it away but it would ultimately find its way back to me, land on me and tickle me again. It especially liked my hair, face and neck. I tried to acknowledge it by saying, "Okay, okay, I see you!" but that didn't work. I jokingly thought to myself "I'm moth woman" as I envisioned myself walking around with moths flying above my head all day. lol

Moth wasn't finished. I guess she wanted to give me a message because last night I had a dream of a huge brown moth. I discovered it in a library or some place similar, near a descending, white staircase. I showed some young boys who were probably about 8-9yrs old and they investigated. They poked and prodded it and I asked them to be careful, explaining that it was still alive. It ultimately flew off. It was as big as my arm in the dream and I could see its hairy antennae.

I almost forgot about the moth this morning. I awoke hearing the song by Belinda Carlisle, "Heaven is a Place on Earth" and it made me grumpy. Not because I don't like the song, it use to be one of my favorites as a child in the 80's, but because it was very obviously a message to me to try and see this Earth as Heaven and not so much as hell like I tend to see it. As is typical of me in the morning, I got a bit angry at whoever sent the message. That is not the message I wanted to hear, especially after pretty much begging to astral travel the night before. Of course, I didn't get to astral. I slept like a rock and had weird dreams of houses, rooms and libraries filled with children, family members and other odd things. Right now the dreams are just hazy, but are beginning to return to me. I vaguely remember seeing my younger sister in my dream and helping her put on makeup. She accidentally put a huge glob of foundation on the top of her head in her hair. Funny enough, she morphed into my daughter more than once. Then there was the moth dream. That one was quite vivid and still is. I wonder what moth is trying to tell me?

According to this website, the moth is nocturnal and brings the message of faith and trust in intuition. As moths are attracted to the light, so their message is to follow the light as well and is a reminder that we possess gifts of higher awareness and intuition. Additionally, the moth is the master of disguise and can blend into its surroundings, becoming almost in-detectible. Her message is to use our environment to our advantage, blend in when needed and adjust and adapt to it when it is required.

This is the second time I have gotten the message to blend in and be inconspicuous in my dreams. Additionally, I got this message when I took down my website. I remember thinking, "Anonymity is my friend". I always get the message to tune into my intuition, follow my heart and have faith and trust that all is unfolding exactly as it is meant to. Finally, the message to enjoy life, "Live life", is also in the forefront.

Maybe I will start heeding this advice. I have such reluctance to accept that right now I should wait, lie low and have faith. I am so impatient for my life to move on that it is hard to be patient and to just "be". I will try. Hopefully the moth won't bother me again tonight. I nearly breathed her in last night! If she flutters around near my face again tonight, she may end up one of my nightly snacks! hahaha Kidding - I hope not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory of Between Lives

The Only Way Out, Is Through

Answers in Dreams